Crack the code – throw open the door – steal the ‘hidden and forbidden’ secrets to becoming
Let me tell you a story…
The year was 2012. I was a few short years into my strength journey, and I had just begun a program that would change my life as a trainer and strength enthusiast: Dan John’s 40-Day Easy Strength program.
The essence of it is this: You do a total of 10 reps in 5 different movements every day with light or moderate weight – focusing sharply on perfect technique, flawless execution, and of course, making it all feel EASY.
By day 40, you should have hit some pretty major PRs.
And fortunately, I did – namely:
- Going from 0 to 2 one-arm/one-leg pushups one each arm
- 44 lb max pullup to 88 lb max pullup
- Nailed my half bodyweight one-arm military press for the first time
- From 0 to 5 full Dragon Flags
Now, this by itself is pretty damn good, but these results came with a caveat:
I couldn’t test any of the lower body movements!
In the process to making myself stronger than ever before, I had also become more BRITTLE than ever before – particularly in my lower body. One wrong move, one not-precise-enough angle, and I feared I’d be in the doctor’s office, or worse, the surgeon’s office.
This event was an eye-opener for me, and it immediately set me off on a quest to try to understand how I could get not just strong, but really get unbreakably strong.
Later in the year, I attended the 2nd ever Becoming Bulletproof workshop – later to be renamed Original Strength. And while this had a profound impact on my quest to becoming more resilient, it was only the first stop along the way.
By 2015, my low back, knee, and shoulder issues had become harder and harder to work around, and with some more digging, investigation, and carefully turning myself into a guinea pig, I began to uncover loads of kettlebell and bodyweight movements that not only helped me get stronger, but
Got me stronger at every angle!
Gone were the days of feeling brittle, breakable, and fragile. The more I did these “odd ball” movements, the better I felt, the more confidently I moved, and the more my favorite traditional strength exercises rapidly improved.
My 28-day challenge, Unbreakable, will show you how to do just that.
In this challenge you will learn:
- Why traditional strength movements alone left you feeling more ‘brittle’ than ‘brutal’ – and how a skeleton crew of non-traditional drills can help breathe new life into your strength
- #1 movement that 6-time Mr. Olympia Dorian Yates says would have SPARED HIM his shoulder injuries if he had known about it when he was younger (page 18)
- The ‘Key 3’ areas of the body to bulletproof for long-lasting strength – the hips, spine, and shoulders – and HOW to do it without wreaking havoc on your body
- The ultra-light ‘heretical’ deadlift variation favored by the greatest Olympic weightlifter of all time – for a bulletproof low back and unbridled explosive power (page 14)
- The favorite oblique movement of the only strength coach to produce champions in a whopping 12 different Olympic sports (and a bodyweight variation to make it more accessible to you) (page 19)
- The 4 move, bodyweight-only sequence that can help forge resilient shoulders – even if they’re already feeling banged-up and abused. (page 13)
- A ‘nearly forgotten’ kettlebell drill that soothes, smooths, and improves beat-up hips and low backs (and how to do an unweighted version with a broomstick and a wall) (pages 16-17)
- An avante garde lower body movement drill favored by Original Strength’s Tim Anderson – for mobile hips and a better-protected low back (page 21)
- Short, sweet, and to-the-point daily routine that you can do alongside your regular workouts – to get you in, out, and moving and feeling confident once again in around 10 minutes per day (pages 25-32)
- Much, much more.
All for just $37.
To celebrate the triumphant return of this bold and badazz challenge charging the gates and restablishing your youthful and resilient movement, I’m including 3 epic, can’t-get-anywhere-else bonuses:
- The Unbreakable Expansion Pack – a guide to continuing on to even more ADVANCED variations of all of the movements found in this challenge – so you can keep the gain train chugging along to new and exciting levels of Samson-like resilience ($37 value)
- Even More Unbreakable Drills – a treasure trove of some of my favorite ‘unbreakable’ drills that pack eye-popping levels of strength into every nook, cranny, crevice, and corner of your Soft Machine with minimal equipment and minimal time ($31 value)
- Flexual Healing – my most prized and powerful flexibility drills to bulletproof your body, break the chains on your strength, and unlock new levels of resilience and athleticism ($29 value)
A few quick notes:
- Apart from a few relatively minor tweaks, this is identical to the Unbreakable variation I released a few years ago. So if you’ve already got that, you’re all set
- If you’re an Inner Circle member, thou shalt check thine inbox for a special Unbreakable
Go forth and become Unbreakable!
There are no reviews yet.