Smash your old PRs – Boost your – Reclaim your birthright of unbridled power, unstoppable stamina, and never-say-die physical and mental toughness with…
The Swift and The Strong!
“They were swifter than eagles, stronger than lions.”
- II Samuel, 1:23
Here’s something I think about a lot:
Since time immemorial, man has sought to gain the upper hand over a world stacked completely against him.
With no claws, fangs, shells, horns, or any other of the animal kingdom’s common means of offense or defense, by all rights we should have just been a blip on the radar screen of history – wiped out like the many other species who couldn’t adapt, evade, or overcome their surroundings.
And yet we haven’t just survived – we’ve positively dominated.
A huge part of our success is due to our innate intelligence and our ability to work together in groups, for sure, but it’s only part of the story. The bigger picture is that unlike every other organism on the planet, we are uniquely designed to conquer through our collection of physical skills as well as our brains.
Unlike the modern-day specialists who have sought to REJECT this reality – namely by training their bodies to do just one thing well, such as running long distances, lifting super heavy, and so on – our REAL birthright is to be able to do it all, and to stack our skills in a way that automatically give us the upper hand over all that stands in our way.
And nowhere is this truer than our ability to be both swift and strong.
Being swift and strong is what allowed mankind to take those first bold steps out of the primordial plains, leap out into the vast wilderness encompassing the globe, and conquer – becoming the most dominant species the world has ever known.
In other words, it is our birthright to be not just fast, and not just powerful, but both.
Yet few programs or systems focus on building both of these qualities – not to mention stamina, mobility, mental and physical toughness, and more.
So that’s what John Brookfield – creator of Battling Ropes – and I sought to achieve with our brand-new, first-of-its-kind course, The Swift and the Strong.
It’s a revolutionary new course based around the insider secrets of building both old-school might and explosive power via kettlebells, as well as building unparalleled physical strength using just your bodyweight and a wall via John Brookfield’s Wall System.
In this jam-packed course you will learn:
- Why traditional approaches to epic strength strength, savage power, and Terminator-like stamina have failed you……and why many coaches and trainers’ top 2 favorite methods for building these qualities are more likely to severely injure you than get you even the slightest bit stronger (page 7)
- Why the mega-popular, earth-shattering training tactic of a Soviet Mad Scientist for building unparalleled explosive power in his athletes might spell victory for elite performers, but it more than likely spells potentially catastrophic injury for people like you and me (pages 8 and 9)
- Why the barbell Olympic lifts – the darling of coaches and trainers the world over – are some of the WORST options for explosive power development for probably 95% of all trainees (pages 10-11)
- Why even the Father of Plyometrics (i.e. Jump Training) Yuri Verkhoshansky gave kettlebells a crucial role in his methodology to build the world’s most explosive athletes (Page 12)
- The old-school research that reveals the transformative power of kettlebell training to increase your raw strength and brute power – even in exercises you’re not practicing! (page 15)
- Why athletes as varied as 5-time UFC champions, powerlifting record breakers, and even Olympic Judo players have sung the praises of kettlebells for turning them into a force to be reckoned with (pages 15 and 16)
- Contrast training – a little known ‘secret weapon’ used by various high level coaches and trainers to transform the fundamental strength exercises into bona fide power tools for shattering your old PRs and erecting bold new ones in their place (pages 17-19)
- The Brookfield Wall System – the revolutionary system consisting of a series of exercises done with the feet on the wall and the hands on the floor – pioneered by Battling Ropes inventor John Brookfield, who has been secretly using it for the past 10 years to turn NFL players, U.S. military Special Operators, and everyday folks like you and me into unstoppable, unbreakable strength machines.(In fact, Tim Anderson – founder of the world-renowned Original Strength system – used John’s Wall System to go from 0 one-arm/one-leg pushups to a whopping 5 per arm!) (pages 20-30)
- The Big 10 benefits of the Wall System – and how they can not only revolutionize your strength and conditioning, but carry over into your day-to-day life as well (page 21)
- Using Contrast Training to conquer new heights of physical might and explosive power – using just a skeleton crew of essential kettlebell exercises you already know how to do! (pages 31-51)
- The #1 double kettlebell drill that Pavel hates – and why it’s mission critical for building a brutish back and laying down a foundation for unbeatable upper body strength and power (pages 31-33)
- A little-known (yet mega-potent) goblet squat variation adapted from a highly dangerous barbell exercise and made gentle on the joints and devastating on your weakness (hint: you might even notice some nice strength and muscle gains in your calves by doing it – even though you’ll be using your lightest kettlebells!) (pages 37-39)
- The downright heretical, unapproved, and “unacceptable” single-leg deadlift variation that – despite all the hatred that my fellow kettlebell instructors will no doubt heap upon it – is one of the best ways I know to quickly, effectively, and safely perform MUCH heavier single-leg deadlifts for greater ‘rear-wheel drive’ and real-world leg strength (pages 42-44)
- #1 “forgotten” two-hand swing variation that allows you to turn your lightest kettlebells into a wrecking ball knocking down the road blocks keeping you from building brutal, never-say-die leg power that carries over into both heavy lifting AND youthful athleticism (pages 45-47)
- The “red-headed stepchild” of kettlebell ballistics – the High Pull – and why it is without a doubt the KING of ballistic drills for its ability to bulletproof your shoulders, chisel a youthful, athletic upper back, and potentially even improve your posture – all while allowing you to positively manhandle heavier bells than you’d otherwise be able to use with snatches (pages 48-49)
- A concise, easy-to-use guide to choosing the right weights for the kettlebell portion of the course to maximize your explosive power (page 53)
- The dead-simple Rule of Thumb for conquering John’s tough-as-coffin-nails Wall System – bit by bit, and at a level you can individualize and better manage (page 54)
- A comprehensive, head-to-toe warm up and post-training routine to ramp you up, cool you down, and instill greater levels of effortless mobility and buoyant flexibililty (pages 55-61)
- A step-by-step, done-for-you 40 day program to lead you from your perdition of plateaus to the Promised Land of new and exciting PRs (pages 64-87)
- Detailed video demonstrations of all the major kettlebell and Wall System movements
- Clear, easy-to-understand written instructions for all the techniques
- Much, much more
To hire either me or John alone to write you a customized 40-day course of this depth, breadth, and magnitude would easily cost close to $700 – and for both of us to do it would tip the scales at nearly $1400; still a steal of a deal considering our combined experience, expertise, and internationally renowned knowledge of our crafts and skills at teaching them.
Because this is something we believe should be accessible to anyone with enough grit, determination, and willingness to do the work, we’re making the entire 94-page course available for just $197.
Because this is the maiden voyage of what we believe will ultimately prove to be an industry-shaking course in kettlebell and bodyweight training, if you invest in either option between now and March 23rd we’re also gonna toss in these 5 mega-valuable bonuses:
- Going Beyond: Becoming Even Swifter and Stronger – how to take your newly forged levels of explosive strength and cyborg-like stamina to the next level with advanced versions of the kettlebell drills and Wall System drills found in this course ($97 value)
- 3X Your Gains – a collection of three more programs totalling an extra 120 days’ worth of training material – all based on the main Swift and Strong program for you to choose from – so you can train, maintain, and gain far above and beyond even what we’ve included in the main course ($99 value)
- Strongevity – My ‘Black Book of Strength Secrets’ that I use as my ‘Trump Card’ to give my students from around the world an unfair advantage in their war against weakness – to help them carve out bold new levels of raw, unadulterated power, regardless of how many plateaus, frustrations, or lack of progress they’ve previously seen ($98 value)
- Bottom’s Up! ($29 value) – My definitive guide to mastering one of the most unique and undertrained elements of the kettlebell world: bottom’s up kettlebell lifts. Learn how to launch your strength through the stratosphere and beyond, and turn your smaller kettlebells into turbo boosters to magnify and amplify your presses, squats, cleans, snatches, and more.
- The Exodus Challenge 2.0 – My most popular guide to unconventional kettlebell and bodyweight training, showing you how to use the power of avant garde moves like loaded carries, crawling, dragging, and more to bust through your age-old strength plateaus and carve a bold new path forward toward unstoppable gains.
There are no reviews yet.