Shatter the Shackles Holding You Back
Conquer the Plateaus Keeping You Running in Place
Smash Your Old PRs and Replace Them with Exciting New Ones
Learn the timeless, tried-and-true
Secrets of Strength!
When I was naught but a young lad, the very concept of ‘strong’ was a mystery to me. Maybe you can relate.
All I knew is that some people could bend the world around them to their indomitable will, while others were forced to succumb to the will of the world.
Invariably, the stronger people seemed happier and more confident.
To me, being strong seemed like an anomaly; the result of some sort of lucky genetic mutation by springing forth from the right gene pool and being raised by others who had the same luck – all the while being steeped in a lifestyle that simply conferred strength upon you like Bane in The Dark Knight Rises.
For the first time in my life, I’m glad I was wrong!
As luck would have it, In 2008 I was introduced to the kettlebell and quickly shuffled off my futile attempts to get stronger through traditional bodybuilding workouts and endlessly nonsensical routines. And once I took on calisthenics training a few years later and saw the impact that had on me, the revelation came around full circle:
Strength is already waiting inside you. You just have to cultivate it.
And what it takes to cultivate it NOW has a lot in common with what the old schoolers did since time immemorial – along with a few modern “twists” to turn back the clock on the havoc that sedentary living has wreaked upon us.
And thus, Secrets of Strength was born.
It’s my ultimate insider’s guide to unleashing your raw, uncompromising power and confident physical prowess through a minimalist blend of the most hard-hitting, foundational kettlebell and bodyweight strength movements.
This program is for any busy professional who has fallen in love with the gains they get from kettlebells and calisthenics, but has grown frustrated and impatient with the physical staleness and myriad setbacks that have stacked up in place of personal records.
It’s for anyone looking to take a bold leap off of their current plateaus and confidently climbing to dazzling new peaks of strength – powerfully, quickly, effectively, and safely.
Best of all, it’s all distilled down into a concise, easy-to-understand exposé and an accompanying no BS program.
In this program you will learn:
- Why “cutting edge” modern methods have failed you – and why old-school approaches combined with new-school discoveries hold the ‘keys to the kingdom’ of your brute strength and raw power
- The heretical “stretch method” – favored by a famed gymnastics strength coach for increased brute strength and freakish power
- 3 universal ‘Best Practices’ to make your training simpler & light years more effective (pages 8-9)
- The 4 tried-and-true, never-fail best practices that help you unlock the raw, unbridled strength hidden inside you while also chiseling a supple, resilient body that can withstand and thrive from hard training (pages 10-12)
- Is there a place for the flashy, Instagram-ready techniques you see people doing on social media to break their plateaus and lay the foundation for new PRs? Yes, BUT… you may not need them (or at least not yet). I explain more on pages 13 and 14.
- The “Dirty Dozen” mobility and flexibility drills dead-sure to help you unchain and liberate your body from its own “tyranny of tension” – while paving the path toward unstoppable strength prowess (pages 15 and 16)
- Do YOU know the essential practice steps of all the major kettlebell and bodyweight movements that allow you to “skip the line” and achieve strength greatness in less time than you thought possible? If not, check out the list on pages 17 and 18.(What’s cool about it is that if you follow these instructions, your body might start to hand over new levels strength and power very quickly WITHOUT being coerced!)
- The “Core 4” kettlebell drills – Swings, Front Squats, Presses, and Rows – and the insider secrets on how to harness them to build eye-popping, jaw-dropping strength (pages 19-23)
- The “Fantastic 4” bodyweight movements –Dips, Chinups, Step Ups, and L-sit leg raises – for a classic ‘Greek Physique’ and uncompromising, real-world strength for ‘everyday carry’ (pages 24-28)
- Why you must do what the best of the best do, but NOT how they do it – and snag greater gains as a result
- 7 iron-clad principles of strength building – and how to use them to make progress from here to eternity (page 30)
- The 7 tried-and-true Original Strength resets for unlocking new levels of power in both your upper AND lower body moves (page 32)
- The classic, no BS 6-week Secrets of Strength program (pages 34-45)
- Much, much more!
Plus, as part of the triumphant return of this epic resource, I’m tossing in a truckload of cool, limited-time-only bonuses that you can’t get anywhere else, including:
- Bottom’s Up! My crash course in utilizing bottom’s up kettlebell training to tap into the most powerful, unmatchable benefit of kettlebell training ($39 value)
- Secrets of Strength Sample Programs – 3 more tried, tested, and proven programs designed to help you snatch like a pro, press like the best, and forge savage pullup power using the unique and unmatched principles, practices, and pillars contained in the main Secrets of Strength guide – so you can see for yourself just how effective these secrets are for ALL your goals ($38 value)
- A sneak peak at the program that helped one of my online students dominate one-arm pushups and pistols in record time ($97 value)
- The Ultimate Strength Cheat Code – my most solid and sacred strategies for using loaded carries, crawling, and dragging to smash plateaus, break new ground, and radically fortify your strength foundation for easier, faster, and longer-lasting kettlebell and bodyweight gains and a more resilient, powerful body to boot ($39 value)
- The Ultimate Upper Body Calisthenics Compendium – a distilled and refined collection of my favorite and most potent upper body calisthenics moves for strength domination – including tips on how to train calisthenics to smash your favorite upper body kettlebell lifts (a $34 value)
Plus, in the VIP Package you get:
- Membership in a private VIP coaching group on Facebook with like-minded people from around the world who will
- A 20-minute private Zoom call with me to help guide you and ($39 value)
- A 60-minute group coaching call with me to help further ($46 value)
- My insights on how to tweak, modify, and customize the program according to your individual needs when necessary ($33 value)
- A Form Check on all the kettlebell and calisthenics movements in the program ($49 value)