Take hold of 4 of the most badazz, uncompromisingly effective core building drills…
And launch a full-scale attack to replace your old pressing, pulling, and squatting PRs with the help of a secret weapon:
Mission: Abs Possible!
For as long as you, I, and probably anyone else can remember, the #1 fitness obsession in the Western world has been getting a set of six-pack abs.
Now, MOST of this obsession has been purely for the sake of vanity.
Most people just want to have a nice-looking stomach that they can show off around the pool or at the beach. And who can argue with that?
The problem, of course, is that a midsection that looks nice but can’t actually do much is about as useful as having a Ferrari SF90 Stradale with a Toyota Camry engine (no offense to Toyota Camrys. I said no offense!)
Here’s the deal:
A strong midsection should be like a secret weapon that you use to REALLY get the drop on your #1 opponent – your heavier kettlebells and those tough bodyweight exercises that taunt you – by using its unique powers of creating tremendous amounts of tension and radiating it outward toward your upper AND lower body to assist you in making your big, beastly kettlebells and your own fair flesh defy gravity in any way you choose.
Done right, it can unlock so much hidden strength it’ll almost feel like you’re stealing.
And if you harness the power contained in a few classic, time-honored calisthenics drills, you might just find that a lot of your stubborn, long-standing PRs begin to crumble as they get replaced with newer, more exciting PRs.
My new 28-day challenge, Mission: Abs Possible, can show you how.
In this challenge you will learn:
- Why the performing strongmen and weightlifters at the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries all trained their abs like madmen – and set eye-popping strength records that stand untouched over 100 years later (pages 3 and 4)
- How to turn your weak and frail abs into a fist-proof shield of muscle – without a single piece of expensive equipment!
- A unique, rarely seen way of turning any doorframe, pair of chairs, or even picnic tables at your local park into a power tool for a crafting a core that can dish out as much punishment as it can take (pages 10 and 11)
- A classic, often ignored gymnastics drill that builds unyielding rotational power throughout your midsection – for athletic might, kettlebell/bodyweight power, and a resilient low back (pages 15-16)
- Why the trend of “you don’t need to train your core” has failed you…and how to make up for lost time and get back to making radical progress in your upper AND lower body strength
- The ‘Core 4’ no-equipment midsection strength drills – leg raises, L-sit progressions, oblique raises, and the windshield wiper
- Why strongmen, gymnasts, martial artists, and others throughout history have prioritized core training – and reaped the rewards of lifelong progress and performance as a result
- The 2 most ignored core muscles – the internal and external obliques – and how to harness their power for bulletproof abs, heavier lifting, and a happier low back
- A ‘crazy simple’ progressive OS reset sequence that can (almost) instantly bring online two of the LEAST trained muscles of your “inner core unit” – your diaphragm and pelvic floor – and radically reduce the time it takes for you to get build unreal strength throughout the rest of your core (pages 20 and 21)
- 3 levels of difficulty for each movement – so that no matter where you are currently in your strength, you can make bold and bodacious progress starting now
- A movement from the world of yoga and a unique stretch requiring only a doorframe that can help you reduce your recovery time and increase your core control in about 90 seconds total
- An (almost) secret way of doing your exercises pioneered by Charles Poliquin – the man who trained more Olympic champions than anyone else – to forge more strength with each training session (page 19)
- A routine that will have you in, out, and stronger in 10 minutes or less
- Much, much more
Cost for this challenge is a paltry 37 smackers, and you can get it here:
Plus, between now and August 1st, I’m throwing in $103 worth of these awesome, can’t-get-anywhere-else bonuses:
- The Mission: Abs Possible Expansion Pack – the official guide for soaring to new heights in your new-found core strength by building a brutal six-pack and obliques above and beyond ($34 value)
- The Mission: Abs Possible Variety Guide – a guide to some of the best, most old-school core exercises practiced by everyone from old school strongmen to ‘muscle control’ masters and Indian yogis (including a forgotten situp variation favored by ‘the last great military presser’ to train for a double bodyweight military press) ($38 value)
- The Mission: Abs Possible Dragon Flag and Clutch Flag Tutorial – two of the toughest, most vexing, and most frustrating moves for elite core strength – demystified at last! I show you step-by-step how to go from ‘chump’ to ‘champ’ with these two exercises, representing the final frontier of real-world, no BS core strength ($31 value)
Once 11:59 pm comes on August 1st, however, these bonuses go back into my vault, stacked neatly alongside my plethora of other offerings and bonuses, and I have no plan on re-releasing them anytime soon.
We’re over halfway through the year.
If you made any big plans to knock down some past PRs and replace them with exciting and confident new progress, now’s the time to play dirty, employ a secret weapon or two, and make up for lost time.