“While we’re taking coffee breaks, our communist enemies who are trying to bury us are taking exercise breaks”
- US General during the Cold War
No matter who you are or where you grew up, the reputation of Russians in general and Russian soldiers in particular was always that of a group of hearty, hardcore people who were seriously strong and unbelievably tough.
While most of us assumed it was thanks to the harsh winters and an abundance of vodka at all hours of the day that forged an army of resilient Russkies, that was only part of the story.
The other part?
Why, kettlebells, of course!
In his landmark book, Enter the Kettlebell, Pavel notes that instead of repping out on pushups, the Russian armed forces test how many snatches you can do – a drill that not only strengthens your hips, back, grip, core, legs, glutes, and more, but forges iron willpower and android work capacity that carries over into everything else you do
It’s often referred to as “the king of kettlebell lifts” – and as such, it is treated like it’s some mysterious, wondrous, and hard-to-obtain challenge that only the most dedicated and somber practitioners of the kettlebell kung fu can solemly dedicate themselves to.
Well, enough of that, I say!
If you can do one-arm swings, Turkish Get Ups, and military presses, you can do snatches. You just need to be shown the way.
And I – like the mythical Prometheus – have been to the highest of heights, snatched the proverbial fire from the self-appointed kettlebell gods, mixed it with 10 years of my and my students’ experience, and have returned to deliver to you the treasure chest jam-packed with training gold that I’ve picked up along the way.
My latest 21-day challenge, Conquer the Snatch, will show you my mad methods for dominating the King of Kettlebell lifts – to transform yourself into a lean, mean, old-school-strength machine.
In this challenge you will learn:
- Why traditional methods of learning the snatch have failed you – and why an avante-garde “progressive pulling” approach may take you to the heights you thought were reserved only for the experts
- #1 kettlebell swing variation for reliably ratcheting up your snatching prowess in as little as a few minutes (hint: very few people have seen it, and even FEWER people have tried it)
- My “heretical” method of improving your snatch capacity WITHOUT grinding yourself into the ground in the process
- Beginner? Intermediate? Advanced? Don’tchu worry – I’ve got a different approach lined up to lead you by the hand from where you are currently to ultimate snatch victory the SMART way
- How to (almost) double your snatching capacity within a single session with the magic of “double breathing”
- A ‘secret sequence’ of Original Strength and movement drills to get you out of your own way – and pave the path toward stronger, smoother snatches in minutes (whether you’re a raw beginner or a seasoned vet)
- My tried, tested, and proven “2-1-2” method for vastly increasing your snatching power and head-to-toe work capacity
- Much, much more!
By the time you’re finished, you may very well notice a massive increase in your lower body strength, full body power, and newfound ability to dominate your kettlebells.
And best of all, you will have made huge inroads into conquering the Czar of Kettlebell Lifts, opening up a world of physical confidence, mental fortitude, and never-say-die conditioning.
Go forth and conquer!