In this challenge you will learn:
- Why the best and brightest strong men and women of days past all used direct arm work to support their upper body strength – and dominated both iron AND calisthenics moves as a result
- Why compound exercises like pullups, rows, pushups, presses, and more, aren’t enough to thoroughly train the arms – and why NOT training them is a recipe for long-term plateaus and potential injury
- The Big 3 elements of arm training – forearms, upper arms, and shoulders – and how to use each to maximize your strength in minimal time
- How ‘the last great military presser’ Phil Grippaldi worked his way up to a DOUBLE BODYWEIGHT military press thanks in large part to his obsessive focus on arm training.Even if you don’t care to press world record poundages, you’ll almost certainly enjoy putting a heavier kettlebell overhead or knocking out harder bodyweight drills like handstand pushups, one-arm pushups, and more.
- How to use a towel, a light kettlebell, a table, and some floor space to craft a set of biceps and triceps that will be the envy of your friends and family
- The little known, almost secret two-hand kettlebell drill that can craft Popeye-like forearms in short order (hint: it’s NOT a ballistic drill!)
- A weird variation on bodyweight rows that turns the backs of your shoulders into a bulging mass of powerful muscle – all while simultaneously bulletproofing the shoulders and even improving your posture
- A bodybuilding staple to carve out a wide and mighty set of shoulders while also possibly increasing your overhead pressing abilities.
- Much, much more!
Cost is just $27, and you can get it here.
Plus, between now and September 1st, I’m tossing in these big, bodacious bonuses:
- The Biceptennial Variety Guide – a no-holds-barred guide to my favorite variations of all of the major moves in this program – all of which can be done with a kettlebell or two, a towel, a sturdy elevated surface, and some true grit ($21 value)
- The Biceptennial Expansion Pack – how to keep the gain train rolling into the station day in and day out even after the 21-day challenge is over and done with (including some classic bodybuilding strategies rarely heard of in the world of kettlebell and bodyweight training, yet perfect for smashing plateaus and crafting new PRs in both of these disciplines) ($22 value)
- The Bulletproof Shoulders Guide – my go-to method for building strong, resilient shoulders that can dish out as much punishment as they can take ($19 value)
Once 11:59 pm September 1st passes, you can still get Biceptennial, but all these delightful bonuses get pushed into the back of my vault like the Ark of the Covenant at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark, never to be seen again.