Okay, scenario time.
Let’s say you’re…
* Unschooled in the secret, dark arts of epic strength training and the techniques contained therein.
* Don’t have any proper weights or don’t know how to use the ones you DO have.
* Can’t (for whatever generously presumed-to-be-legitimate reason) afford a personal trainer even for a few lessons.
* Are as strapped for time as you are cash and don’t have even an hour a day to spare.
* Feel hopeless, helpless, and other adjectives containing the suffix -less.
Well, despite your sorry state of affairs, you’re in luck, if you can believe that.
Here’s a program that takes no skill, no special equipment, and not much more than 20 minutes a pop to get some top quality freaky strength and conditioning.
You’ll do it in a circuit (because you love circuits):
A1) Crawl – forward, backward, sideways, dragging a load, I don’t care. Just crawl until you can’t feel feelings.
A2) Pick something up. Carry it any way you can. Put it down once fatigue starts to set in.
Rest as little as possible, but as much as necessary. Put 20 minutes on the clock 2-3 times a week and have at it. Vary the distance, difficulty, and density of your workouts. Just do them.
Why is this program so great? For a few reasons.
1) as mentioned previously, it really takes no skill, so there’s no impediment to starting immediately. If you don’t know how to crawl, here’s a video that will have you crawling like a boss in short order ===>
If you don’t know how to pick something off the ground, it’s simple. Look forward (keep your eyes on the horizon) maintain a flat back and a big chest, and push your butt back as if you’re trying to make it touch the wall behind you. Stand up and walk. Bam.
2) It hits every muscle in the body
3) The time spent under tension while using every muscle you’ve got will help wake up old muscle and invigorate new muscle. Plus, these are two very natural movements as they train your gait (your walking pattern) – movements that will have great carryover into other techniques once you can afford to learn them.
4) Your will build both a goofy amount of strength as well as some insane conditioning. If your heart and lungs are not pumping out of your chest, then you’re clearly a mutant and not much advice I can give you is gonna take you any further.
5) You will slice slabs of flab from your frame in record time given how much muscle you’re working, particularly if you’re eating a diet laden with protein, veggies, and good fat and minimal processed garbage.
6) It will leave no stone unturned, and will do so in the shortest amount of time possible.
7) It’s doable in varying degrees by anyone from age 2 to 200. That means you.
There ya have it. Give it 8 weeks and take a before and after pic. You’ll be amazed by the internal and external transformation.