“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once. I fear the man who has practiced 1 kick 10,000 times”
- Bruce Lee
Back in the good ol’ days, when kettlebells were still more likely to conjure up a confused look on someone’s face than to brighten it with a sense of recognition and delight, most people who were into the Russian weapon against weakness (including Yours Jewly) were first and foremost interested in the martial arts.
(In fact, the first physical culture book I ever bought was on Bruce Lee’s strength training routine)
And as much as I liked that Pavel guy, the final word in my physical culture approach came down to Bruce Lee. Fortunately, they were both on the same page on just about everything – and Pavel even referenced Bruce Lee almost as much as I did!
One of the concepts that I first latched onto in those early kettlebell days was that of…
Honing, sharpening, and refining the basics!
(Something Bruce was a big fan of, as evidenced by his “10,000 kicks” quote).
Both Pavel and ‘The Little Dragon’ both knew that refining and solidifying the foundational movements in any discipline were to be done NOT out of some boring, solemn duty like most folks think, but rather to pave a bold path up the proverbial mountain that makes climbing to the wind-blown peaks of physical might and kettlebell and bodyweight domination dayum-near easy.
Which leads me to Bruce’s other tactic:
“My style? You can call it the art of fighting without fighting”
- Bruce Lee, Enter the Dragon
How often have you gritted your teeth, smacked your head against a wall, and fought for every tiny morsel of progress in the “secksy” moves like presses, pullups, snatches, etc?
In most cases, all that wailing and gnashing of teeth can be avoided by deepening your mastery of the foundational movements in the world of kettlebells, bodyweight, and Original Strength.
And if you follow my mad methods as laid out in The Killer Kettlebell & Calisthenics Protocol, you’ll find that you, too, can avoid the knock-down, drag-out fight that so often accompanies trying to get better at intermediate and advanced moves…
And replace it with the ease of Neo fighting Mr. Smith at the end of The Matrix!
My latest, greatest 6-week program, The Killer Kettlebell & Calisthenics Protocol will show you how.
In it you will learn:
- How to weaponize the “Big 3” kettlebell, calisthenics, and OS movements against weakness – and turn them into power tools for blasting you boldly forward toward new and exciting levels of real-world strength!
- How to “stack” your favorite strength moves to make 1+1=3 in your training
- The “3×3 Method’ of kettlebells, calisthenics, and human movement – to forge a rock-solid foundation of real-world strength, power, resilience, & physical might
- How to rest LESS and build MORE strength with a simple (and frankly ingenious) method
- How to DRASTICALLY shorten the ‘long road’ toward stronger presses, pullups, snatches, pistols, and other “sexy” strength moves – and SPEED UP your progress along the way!
- The ‘Core 4’ practices that infuse all major strength drills – and how to recruit them for maximal gains in minimal time!
- #1 thing most people do WRONG with their upper body that hampers their calisthenics gains (and this includes even professional trainers!)
- Why ‘humble’ bodyweight moves like pushups, rows, & leg raises hold the Master Key to near-effortless progress in military presses, one-arm pushups, pullups, snatches, heavy squats, and more!
- Learn how to ‘steal strength’ with rarely used (but ruthlessly effective gymnastics-style cues for your calisthenics and powerlifting-style cues for your kettlebells – for faster, more effective, and more time-efficient strength building
- Forge brute strength and racehorse stamina that carries over into your workouts, sport practice, and roughhousing with your kids or grandkids
- Much, much more!
And because this is the ‘triumphant return’ of this first-of-its-kind program, I’m tossing in these badazz bonuses to boost your brute strength, speed up your stamina, and revolutionize your resilience:
- The Unofficial Advanced Basics Guide – an expanded guide to the foundational kettlebell and calisthenics drills (along with bonus mobility and OS drills) to carve out a bold, unstoppable path toward new and exciting levels of strength, power, and might ($21 value)
- Kung Fu Grip! – my first-ever guide to building a beastly “old school” set of mights with JUST your kettlebells and a few household items ($18 value)
- Flexual Healing – my most prized and powerful flexibility drills to bulletproof your body, break the chains on your strength, and unlock new levels of resilience and athleticism ($19 value)
- Flow-riginal Strength – the no-holds-barred guide to using the OS resets to bulletproof every nook, cranny, corner, and crevice of your Soft Machine while paving eye-popping levels of resilience and youthful suppleness ($17 value)
Cost for all of the above is just $68 – a steal of a deal considering just how many of my closely-guarded secrets are contained not just in the main program itself, but also the bonuses.
The 6 weeks are going to pass anyway; you might as well be stronger when you get there.
Have fun and happy training!
There are no reviews yet.