Chisel a brutishly powerful body – forge racehorse lungs and next-level mental toughness – blowtorch flab from your frame in record time with…
The Crawlidays Challenge!
Crawling is by far the most overlooked, underrated, and uber-powerful ways of naturally boosting your strength, cranking up your stamina and mental toughness, and smashing old plateaus in your kettlebell, bodyweight, and barbell lifts and replacing them with amazing new PRs.
What’s especially cool about it is that crawling is:
- Tough on your weakness but easy on your body.
- It’s one of the most fundamental movements your body can do, so it teaches you how to reclaim your natural movement patterns so you can do everything else better, stronger, and more easily.
- Doesn’t fatigue your nervous system, so you can do a lot of crawling daily and still have the energy to keep doing your current workout program AND train hard again tomorrow!
For example, a few years back I challenged my friend Corey in South Dakota to start crawling hard daily or near daily, and within a short period of time he reported that not only did he massively increase his pistols, pullups, and pushups, but his hip and low back pain from years of powerlifting had completely gone away!
Original Strength instructor Karen Rossler nailed her first 1-arm military press with 20 kg (44 lbs) WITHOUT pressing at all – instead focusing on a steady diet of backward crawling. Not bad for a 50+ year old kettlebell enthusiast!
The crawling success stories just like this are too numerous to list, but you get the picture.
In the 30-day Crawlidays challenge you will learn:
- Why exercise alone has failed you – and why crawling and the other natural, full-body movements of Original Strength can help you reclaim your fitness why charging boldly forward in your physical development
- How to practically eliminate the learning curve of crawling, speed ahead, and put yourself on the fast-track to kettlebell and bodyweight PRs
- The Top 10 crawling variations – and how to use them to forge the body of your dreams
- How to progress from beginners crawling variations to more advanced variations quickly, simply, and effectively
- Much, much more
The challenge consists of 30 done-for-you workouts to take you from raw beginner to certified pro. Best yet, all of the crawling work can be done in addition to your current program – so you don’t have to put your regular training to the side.
Plus, if you join the Crawlidays between now and Friday, December 31st, I’m throwing in these 3 big, valuable bonuses to boot:
- A free report on using Original Strength resets to improve your traditional strength ($28 value)
- A guide on how to crawl for 10 minutes straight ($27 value)
- More fun crawling challenges (including variations not included in this report) ($24 value)
Best yet, the 30-Day Crawlidays challenge – complete with bonuses – is only $37.
That price won’t last, however.
Starting in 2022 the price will be going up – meaning this is the LAST time you will ever be able to get it this cheap.
So, what are you waiting for? Go ye forth and crawl your way to greater strength, stamina, and leanness!
Have fun and happy training!