In classic kettlebell terminology, “The Beast” refers to the 106 lb (48 kg) kettlebell; a bell that signifies that you’ve conquered the upper echelons of brutish, freakish kettlebell strength in no shortage of ways – and the more you can do with the Beast, the more you can absolutely DOMINATE any physical challenge that dares step in your path.
But the path to hoisting The Beast aloft requires you to get all-over strong, both inside and out. So when it comes to leveling up like that, a great first step is to enlist the tried-and-true, tested-and-proven transformative power contained in this collection of some of my most popular and most transformative programs ever:
- Secrets of Strength
- The definitive guide to building old-school levels of strength, power, resilience, and movability – with kettlebells and your bodyweight only.
- My classic 6-week muscle-building protocol that shows you how to use the kettlebells you have to build the strong, lean, and powerful body you’ve always wanted
- The Killer Kettlebell and Calisthenics Protocol
- My ‘secret weapon’ for stacking the most hard-hitting kettlebell and calisthenics movements for more glorious strength gains, fearsome power progress, and unstoppable full-body movability
- Conquer the Snatch!
- The 21-day course to conquering the Czar of Kettlebell lifts WITHOUT grinding your body into the ground in the process
Here’s what your peers have had to say about these programs and challenges:
Secrets of Strength
This guide is for any busy professional who has fallen in love with the gains they get from kettlebells and calisthenics, but has grown frustrated and impatient with the physical staleness and myriad setbacks that have stacked up in place of personal records.
It’s for anyone looking to take a bold leap off of their current plateaus and confidently climbing to dazzling new peaks of strength – powerfully, quickly, effectively, and safely.
Best of all, it’s all distilled down into a concise, easy-to-understand exposé and an accompanying no BS program.
In this guide you will learn:
- Why “cutting edge” modern methods have failed you – and why old-school approaches combined with new-school discoveries hold the ‘keys to the kingdom’ of your brute strength and raw power
- 3 universal ‘Best Practices’ to make your training simpler & light years more effective
- The “Core 4” kettlebell drills – Swings, Front Squats, Presses, and Rows – and the insider secrets on how to harness them to build eye-popping, jaw-dropping strength
- The “Fantastic 4” bodyweight movements –Dips, Chinups, Step Ups, and L-sit leg raises – for a classic ‘Greek Physique’ and uncompromising, real-world strength for ‘everyday carry’
- Why you must do what the best of the best do, but NOT how they do it – and snag greater gains as a result
- 7 iron-clad principles of strength building – and how to use them to make progress from here to eternity
- The 4-step process to methodically “crack the code” on your gains in each and every exercise – so your body will hand over new levels strength and power without being coerced!
- The tried-and-true Original Strength resets for unlocking new levels of power in both your upper AND lower body moves
- The heretical “stretch method” – favored by a famed gymnastics strength coach for increased brute strength and freakish power
- Much, much more!
(47 year-old Peter Jankowski: Pre-Gainsgiving (far left) and post-Gainsgiving (far right)
In this program you will learn:
- Why low-rep training has failed you – and how to re-invigorate your training with a ‘short season’ of high-quality muscle building
- How to take advantage of all the extra calories you’ll be eating between now and the New Year – to fuel your training and shuttle the calories to your muscles instead of your gut
- #1 and #2 bodyweight and kettlebell moves for building stronger, easier pullups
- The ‘Great 8’ movements for carving out bold new levels of muscle & might
- Top old-school way to ‘stack’ your exercises to make faster gains in less time
- The best kettlebell move for piston-like legs you’ve *never* tried
- The ‘Fab 5’ training twists that maximize your strength + power while helping you pack on an attractive new layer of muscle
- A bodybuilding legend’s “unorthodox” exercise for bigger squats & happier knees
- 6-week, done-for-you program to get you in, out, strong, and muscular in 30 minutes or less
- Much, much more!
The Killer Kettlebell & Calisthenics Protocol
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once. I fear the man who has practiced 1 kick 10,000 times”
- Bruce Lee
Back in the good ol’ days, when kettlebells were still more likely to conjure up a confused look on someone’s face than to brighten it with a sense of recognition and delight, most people who were into the Russian weapon against weakness (including Yours Jewly) were first and foremost interested in the martial arts.
(In fact, the first physical culture book I ever bought was on Bruce Lee’s strength training routine)
And as much as I liked that Pavel guy, the final word in my physical culture approach came down to Bruce Lee. Fortunately, they were both on the same page on just about everything – and Pavel even referenced Bruce Lee almost as much as I did!
One of the concepts that I first latched onto in those early kettlebell days was that of…
Honing, sharpening, and refining the basics!
(Something Bruce was a big fan of, as evidenced by his “10,000 kicks” quote).
Both Pavel and ‘The Little Dragon’ both knew that refining and solidifying the foundational movements in any discipline were to be done NOT out of some boring, solemn duty like most folks think, but rather to pave a bold path up the proverbial mountain that makes climbing to the wind-blown peaks of physical might and kettlebell and bodyweight domination dayum-near easy.
Which leads me to Bruce’s other tactic:
“My style? You can call it the art of fighting without fighting”
- Bruce Lee, Enter the Dragon
How often have you gritted your teeth, smacked your head against a wall, and fought for every tiny morsel of progress in the “secksy” moves like presses, pullups, snatches, etc?
In most cases, all that wailing and gnashing of teeth can be avoided by deepening your mastery of the foundational movements in the world of kettlebells, bodyweight, and Original Strength.
And if you follow my mad methods as laid out in The Killer Kettlebell & Calisthenics Protocol, you’ll find that you, too, can avoid the knock-down, drag-out fight that so often accompanies trying to get better at intermediate and advanced moves…
And replace it with the ease of Neo fighting Mr. Smith at the end of The Matrix!
My latest, greatest 6-week program, The Killer Kettlebell & Calisthenics Protocol will show you how.
In it you will learn:
- How to weaponize the “Big 3” kettlebell, calisthenics, and OS movements against weakness – and turn them into power tools for blasting you boldly forward toward new and exciting levels of real-world strength!
- How to “stack” your favorite strength moves to make 1+1=3 in your training
- The “3×3 Method’ of kettlebells, calisthenics, and human movement – to forge a rock-solid foundation of real-world strength, power, resilience, & physical might
- How to rest LESS and build MORE strength with a simple (and frankly ingenious) method
- How to DRASTICALLY shorten the ‘long road’ toward stronger presses, pullups, snatches, pistols, and other “sexy” strength moves – and SPEED UP your progress along the way!
- The ‘Core 4’ practices that infuse all major strength drills – and how to recruit them for maximal gains in minimal time!
- #1 thing most people do WRONG with their upper body that hampers their calisthenics gains (and this includes even professional trainers!)
- Why ‘humble’ bodyweight moves like pushups, rows, & leg raises hold the Master Key to near-effortless progress in military presses, one-arm pushups, pullups, snatches, heavy squats, and more!
- Learn how to ‘steal strength’ with rarely used (but ruthlessly effective gymnastics-style cues for your calisthenics and powerlifting-style cues for your kettlebells – for faster, more effective, and more time-efficient strength building
- Forge brute strength and racehorse stamina that carries over into your workouts, sport practice, and roughhousing with your kids or grandkids
- Much, much more!
Conquer the Snatch
“While we’re taking coffee breaks, our communist enemies who are trying to bury us are taking exercise breaks”
- US General during the Cold War
No matter who you are or where you grew up, the reputation of Russians in general and Russian soldiers in particular was always that of a group of hearty, hardcore people who were seriously strong and unbelievably tough.
While most of us assumed it was thanks to the harsh winters and an abundance of vodka at all hours of the day that forged an army of resilient Russkies, that was only part of the story.
The other part?
Why, kettlebells, of course!
In his landmark book, Enter the Kettlebell, Pavel notes that instead of repping out on pushups, the Russian armed forces test how many snatches you can do – a drill that not only strengthens your hips, back, grip, core, legs, glutes, and more, but forges iron willpower and android work capacity that carries over into everything else you do
It’s often referred to as “the king of kettlebell lifts” – and as such, it is treated like it’s some mysterious, wondrous, and hard-to-obtain challenge that only the most dedicated and somber practitioners of the kettlebell kung fu can solemly dedicate themselves to.
Well, enough of that, I say!
If you can do one-arm swings, Turkish Get Ups, and military presses, you can do snatches. You just need to be shown the way.
And I – like the mythical Prometheus – have been to the highest of heights, snatched the proverbial fire from the self-appointed kettlebell gods, mixed it with 10 years of my and my students’ experience, and have returned to deliver to you the treasure chest jam-packed with training gold that I’ve picked up along the way.
My latest 21-day challenge, Conquer the Snatch, will show you my mad methods for dominating the King of Kettlebell lifts – to transform yourself into a lean, mean, old-school-strength machine.
In this challenge you will learn:
- Why traditional methods of learning the snatch have failed you – and why an avante-garde “progressive pulling” approach may take you to the heights you thought were reserved only for the experts
- #1 kettlebell swing variation for reliably ratcheting up your snatching prowess in as little as a few minutes (hint: very few people have seen it, and even FEWER people have tried it)
- My “heretical” method of improving your snatch capacity WITHOUT grinding yourself into the ground in the process
- Beginner? Intermediate? Advanced? Don’tchu worry – I’ve got a different approach lined up to lead you by the hand from where you are currently to ultimate snatch victory the SMART way
- How to (almost) double your snatching capacity within a single session with the magic of “double breathing”
- A ‘secret sequence’ of Original Strength and movement drills to get you out of your own way – and pave the path toward stronger, smoother snatches in minutes (whether you’re a raw beginner or a seasoned vet)
- My tried, tested, and proven “2-1-2” method for vastly increasing your snatching power and head-to-toe work capacity
- Much, much more!
By the time you’re finished, you may very well notice a massive increase in your lower body strength, full body power, and newfound ability to dominate your kettlebells.
And best of all, you will have made huge inroads into conquering the Czar of Kettlebell Lifts, opening up a world of physical confidence, mental fortitude, and never-say-die conditioning.
Go forth and conquer!