Smash Your Strength Plateaus
Forge Bold New Muscularity
Look and Feel More Confident Around the Beach or Pool this Summer
Lemme regale you with a whale of a tale.
The year was 2008. It was my first-ever trip to the Holy Land (which I am still hard at work trying to turn into the SWOLE-y Land), and halfway through the excursion our trip organizers took Yours Jewly and the rest of the guided tour to one of the most iconic places in Israel: The Dead Sea.
And let me tell you: the rumors are true. You can practically sit on the water, it is so dense with salt.
As we changed into our bathing suits and ran into the water, I noticed one of my new friends, Ari, joining as well, but with one noticeable difference:
He was wearing a t-shirt.
Now, Ari was a handsome dude. He was also very tall, super lanky, and probably about as skinny as they come. And while at first I couldn’t understand why he kept his shirt on, it eventually dawned on me:
He was embarrassed of his physique!
And although it was the first time I’d ever seen such a thing in person, both before and since I’ve heard countless other tales of people just like him, who would rather attract attention to themselves by wearing a t-shirt at the pool or the beach than risk the stares and silent ridicule of judgy onlookers.
My experience in the 12 years I’ve been training people has been this:
No matter WHAT other goals you may have – to build strength, banish your aches, stiffness, and discomfort, have the energy and stamina to keep up with your kids or grandkids – dayum near EVERYBODY still wants to look good nekkid AND feel confident in their own skin.
And my 2 cents on the matter is this:
Deliberately building muscle – not just ‘accepting it’ as an afterthought of the rest of your training – has largely been glossed over by the kettlebell & bodyweight world, fixated as they are on strength only.
Hear ye this:
There is no reason you can’t build strength AND muscle at the same time; forge eye-popping power AND a head-turning physique in the same program. I can show you how.
Enter my latest program Summer Swole.
It is built around some tried-and-true principles, practices, and exercises that pack both power AND attractive amounts of lean muscle on your body, building a muscular, athletic doer’s physique that performs as impressively as it looks.
All you need is the keys to the kingdom and its riches can be yours.
In this program you will learn:
- Why the ‘strength only’ approach that AVOIDS building muscle may doom you to a life of plateaus and stagnation – and why adding even a minor amount of muscle to your frame can give a new lease on life to your pursuit of high-end physical power
- Why nearly all of history’s greatest iron legends maintained a happy marriage between raw strength and muscular might – and cemented their names in the history books ever after.
- How the little-known “Swole’d War” of the 1950s brought about the artificial split between the muscle-building and strength-building worlds – and why distilling the essential moves from both worlds might just be the elixir needed to kickstart your gains once more.
- 4 pernicious ‘Muscle Myths’ holding back your progress
- 3 carved-in-stone reasons why slapping some strength-infused beef on your Soft Machine can help you bulldoze a bold path toward conquering some glorious gains
- 4 iron-clad ‘Rules of EnGAINgement’ to sharpen your sword and ready your shield to go to battle against weakness – and win big
- The Gironda Pullup – the battle-tested, muscle-and-strength forging pullup variation favored by the original celebrity trainer Vince Gironda as well as luminaries like Ido Portal – movement maestro and trainer to Conor McGregor
- Craft a killer set of pecs with the unique pushup variation used by a 1950s Hollywood heartthrob renowned for his imposing physique
- 1 small, almost imperceptible tweak to add to your double kettlebell front squats to craft pants-splittingly powerful thighs(hint: it was a favorite of the Governator himself, Ah-nuld Schwarzenegger)
- One of the best single-kettlebell drills for seam-splitting lats and sleeve-busting biceps – whether you’re a raw beginner, confident intermediate, or seasoned advanced hoister of iron
- Arguably the best – and least-known – lower body kettlebell drill for next-level glute strength, power, and muscular development (hint: it’s NOT a ballistic drill)
- An ingenious drill from the world of gymnastics/calisthenics to build a bulletproof midsection and potentially even soothe your achy low back – all you need is a couch and some space on the floor
- The best dayum kettlebell press you’ve never done – the Incline Press – and how it can potentially help you increase your military press while pumping up your upper pecs in short order
- A 2-level program for more and less experienced trainees – so you can choose your adventure and forge new muscle and might no matter how long you’ve been in the game
- 6-week, done-for-you programming to show you how to start where you are and take your body and its strength from ‘ordinary’ to ‘extraordinary’ in 30-45 minute workouts
- Much, much more
Cost for this program will be $59 when it’s released on June 22nd.
Between now and June 21st I am making it available for pre-sale for just $39.
I am tossing in this bountiful bevvy of badazz bonuses as well:
- The Summer Swole Travel Guide – Wanna do the Summer Swole program but know you’ll be traveling in the next few months? Here’s how to keep the Gain Train rolling into the station even if you are on the road and have zero access to your kettlebells ($39 value)
- Ultimate Upper Body Calisthenics Compendium – a distilled and refined collection of my favorite and most potent upper body calisthenics moves for strength domination – including tips on how to train calisthenics to smash your favorite upper body kettlebell lifts (a $24 value)
- Kettlebells for Calisthenics Domination – some of my favorite, go-to tips, tactics, techniques, and strategies for using kettlebells to unlock and unleash even MORE freakish calisthenics strength ($31 value)
- The Muscle Maintenance Guide – The official guide to maintaining your newly-forged muscle long after you’ve wrapped up Summer Swole and want to hold onto your gains WITHOUT making it a full-time job (a $19 value)
There are no reviews yet.