Uncover the ‘long-lost’ secrets of old-school, time-honored strength training with my ‘magnum opus’ manual…
Back in the early 90s, there was a huge slew of anti-drug commercials on TV.
Day-glo colors, awkward-looking clothing, and bad hairstyles reigned supreme in most of these 30-second spots.
But one really sticks out in my memory for being particularly effective, showing a guy running from a cop with the background voice saying “nobody says ‘I wanna be a junkie when I grow up’.”
And when you are a kid, thinking about what you wanna be when you grow up is pretty much always fresh in your mind (in case you were wondering, I wanted to be a paleontologist because I loved dinosaurs and I loved digging in the dirt; seemed like the perfect job).
And if you were as scrawny and weak as me, the thought that you’d be strong and powerful one fine day in the distant future was probably also ever-present in your mind.
Now, most of us think that the best time to have gotten strong would’ve been when they were younger than they are now. And that’s not wrong, but realistically speaking very few meatheads back then (or hell, even now) know how to impart such wisdom upon their young, wide-eyed charges.
I knew plenty of kids who got seriously hurt in high school weightlifting classes at the hands of well-meaning “coaches” who were naturals when it came to lifting, but severely handicapped when it came to teaching these techniques, let alone programming and proper progression.
Going through high school as a weak, scrawny, and uncoordinated kid lit a fire in me to seek out, test, and gather the best and most effective ways of getting stronger at any age – so that those who, like me, had to develop a wicked sharp wit to overcome the embarrassment of being weak and awkward could finally take hold of their birthright of strength and march forward with physical confidence at ANY age.
And thus, Strongevity was born.
It’s an official handbook showing you the ins and outs of some of the best pieces of knowledge, wisdom, and outright life-changing tips, tactics, techniques, and strategies for getting life-long strong while building resilience, athleticism, and most importantly, physical confidence in almost everything you do.
In this course you will learn:
- How to lay a solid foundation for life-long strength and resilience WITHOUT sacrificing your health in the process
- A 5-step sequence that can radically boost your raw strength and brute power in ANY kettlebell or calisthenics movement – and all you’ll need to do it is some floor space and less than 60 seconds to practice
- “The Magnificent 7” – the 7 major human strength movement patterns to master – and how to use the lesser-practiced ones to forge a bodacious boost in your gains in a fraction of the time
- “The Fantastic 4” – a secret series of 4 backdoor methods I use to help my students amplify their strength gains in far less time – legally and ethically! – by taking advantage of several widely known but rarely combined natural reflexes and responses of the body
- 3 ankle openers and 5 wrist drills to help you get yourself out of your own way while simultaneously protecting your body’s most delicate joints
- How to “smart stack” your exercises to make 1+1=3 in your training – by taking stock of of your body’s natural design and using it to your unfair advantage
- My no-BS rep cadence recommendations to help you squeeze more strength out of your training WITHOUT overdoing it on joint-wrenching, super high-volume workouts
- A handy-dandy ‘standards map’ to show you some good standards to aim at for well-developed strength from head to toe
- How to use “heretical” tactics that are frowned upon by the mainstream strength world – like isolation exercises, high reps, and *gasp* bodybuilding methods – to boost your strength to new and exciting heights while better PROTECTING your joints, muscles, and other soft tissues
- 3 “unapproved” methods for ratcheting up your strength in less time discovered by a variety of masters of strength – both old school and new
- Much, much more!
The cost for the full 70+ page manual is just $97.
PLUS, for a very limited time only, I’m throwing in these valuable pre-sale bonuses:
- Original Strength for Brute Strength – my crash course in how to pair your best resets with your favorite traditional strength moves for massive gains in strength, power, and athleticism – so you can keep the gains coming for months and years to come ($18 value)
- Flexual Healing 2.0 – my most prized and powerful flexibility drills to bulletproof your body, break the chains on your strength, and unlock new levels of resilience and athleticism – with a brand-new section on how to use flexibility training in your workouts themselves to unlock even greater strength gains in far less time (including tactics used by Arnold Schwarzenegger and the late, great strength coach Charles Poliquin) ($19 value)
- Secrets of Strongevity online presentation – a 1-hour recording of the presentation I gave on building “strongevity” at any age (the perfect companion to this whopping 70+ page manual!) ($28 value)
- Stack attack: how to successfully stack programs – both by the order in which you do them AND what short-term challenges you add to them to radically boost their power, potency, and the gains you get along the way ($21 value)
Got any questions? Email me and let me know.
Have fun and happy training!