If you REALLY want to advance your strength and resilience – particularly by building a bulletproof back and core – you need to do what Tim Anderson of Original Strength calls “neck nods on steroids”: Rolling!
My classic 28-day challenge, Rollapalooza, gives you the keys to that kingdom.
And in just 9 minutes a day, you’ll not only be ratcheting up the ‘deep strength’ of your core and back, but you’ll be infusing your entire body with a level of resilience, control, and grace you may not have thought possible.
In this challenge you will learn:
- Why crawling alone isn’t enough to recapture your youthful strength and vigor – and how to use rolling to hit the nooks and crannies that crawling can’t hit
- Why wrestlers, MMA fighters, and professional hard-azzes have historically relied on rolling movements to bulletproof their bodies for the rigors of combat – and how YOU can translate that to your own training
- Open the floodgates to ‘hidden strength’ reserves you didn’t know you had – and reap the rewards of a rejuvenated, revitalized body in just 9 minutes per day
- The 3 primary categories of rolling – and why you need each of them to craft a bulletproof physique
- The ‘Sensational 6’ rolling drills that shatter the shackles holding you back, boost your strength in your favorite kettlebell and bodyweight moves, and build a body that can “take a lickin’ and keep on tickin’”
- How rolling can gently and reliably help increase your body’s natural production of growth hormone – no dangerous supplements or procedures necessary – by taking advantage of one of the most overlooked elements in health and fitness: skin stimulation
- Much, much more