Smash your plateaus – Demolish your roadblocks – Make frustrating fits and starts a thing of the past…
With Aleks “The Hebrew Hammer” Salkin’s
I don’t know about you, but I still remember my first-ever dance with the kettlebell.
It was sometime in March or April of 2008 in my friend Drew’s driveway. He had been talking up a storm about kettlebells for months, and finally on a whim I accepted his invitation to swing by his house and try a kettlebell workout.
The rest, as they say, is history.
While I remember paltry few details about the workout itself, one thing I remember distinctly was that my technique sucked. Bad.
Like anybody, I picked up the weightroom classics easily– bicep curls, chest presses, tricep extensions, etc – because they’re such an indelible part of the Western culture.
Not so with kettlebells.
In fact, to this day, despite all the countless books, DVDs, YouTube videos, and certified instructors out there, it is a *rarity* to see even the most athletic and physically competent of people pick up a kettlebell and knock out some top-notch swings, presses, Turkish Get Ups, and other moves WITHOUT committing some grievous (and sometimes DANGEROUS) errors.
Despite getting one-on-one instruction, it’s not uncommon to see even athletes and personal trainers take months or even years before they’re banging out professional-level technique.
Most kettlebell instructors don’t know how to address students’ REAL issues!
And they’re not ignoring them, either. They just don’t know they even exist.
No matter your level of enthusiasm or length of experience, modern sedentary life has dulled our natural movement abilities and hidden certain “bewby traps” somewhere along our path toward kettlebell greatness. And whether those traps lay in your movement, technique, or physical development, the only approach that will TRULY blow those blockades into smithereens like James Bond’s rocket-launching car in The Living Daylights is a multi-pronged attack on these issues and more.
My latest, long-time-in-the-works course Kettlebell Mastery will show you how to do just that.
In this course you will learn:
- A 5-step system to break the chains holding you back, smash the road blocks in your path, and launch your strength and power through the stratosphere using little-known drills, techniques, and strategies that not 1 in 100 kettlebell instructors know.
- Why the “cookie cutter” kettlebell progressions have failed you – and how to make up for lost time no matter your age or experience level
- The ‘Big 10’ kettlebell moves – swing, Get Up, squat, row, clean, press, lunge, single leg deadlift, high pull, and snatch – and all my favorite ‘dirty tricks’ to make them light years easier
- #1 thing almost no kettlebell instructor, course, or certification is teaching – and why it can make or break your success (even if you’re a grizzled ol’ kettlebell vet)
- Universal and immutable laws of the kettlebell training universe – and how they apply to EVERY kettlebell move there is
- Original Strength for Brute Strength – how to turn the Original Strength resets you know and love into power tools to drastically shorten the time it takes to dominate each and every major kettlebell exercise
- 3 things you must do for each kettlebell exercise BEFORE you even start on progressions
- A hybrid kettlebell/bodyweight drill dayum near guaranteed to super charge your snatch strength in less than a minute.(I learned this one from Tim Anderson, and I almost kicked myself for not thinking of it myself!)
- How to get brute strong with your kettlebells WITHOUT wrecking your joints in the process
- How to use a pair of gymnastics rings to go from ‘chump’ to ‘champ’ in swings, cleans, high pulls, and even snatches in record time
- World-renowned strength coach and kettlebell expert Dan John’s favorite go-to method for eliminating frustration and knocking out beautiful (and powerful) squats in just minutes
- Channel the spirit of Bruce Lee’s most famous strike – the one-inch punch – to make snatch frustrations a thing of the past
- A super-slow Original Strength reset that will make your military press feel lighter than ever before – and pave the path to new and eye-popping PRs
- The head-slappingly simple way to shave days – even WEEKS – off of the time it takes to learn the Turkish Get Up
- A genius way of learning a flawless one-arm swing – while still keeping both hands on the bell
- Troubleshooting the most common mistakes of each technique – so you can eliminate plateaus and speed ahead
- A brand-new, never-before-seen 6-week program designed to fast track you past the plateaus, frustrations, road blocks, and dead ends – and into rejuvenated progress and new PRs
- Much, much more
Cost is just $149 – a steal of a deal given the 1000s of hours I’ve spent learning by teaching real people and studying face-to-face with the undisputed masters of the kettlebell world.
Even better: for the last time ever, I’m throwing in these 5 monumental & magnificent bonuses before I turn them all into stand-alone courses of their own:
- Double Kettlebell Mastery– The complete guide to conquering the double kettlebell versions of the Big 10 Foundational kettlebell exercises (with the exception of the Turkish Get Up) and using them to pack maximum might onto your frame in minimal time ($49 value)
- The Killer Kettlebell Expansion Pack– a collection of some of the best, most badazz forgotten strength drills from bygone eras – including incline presses, pullovers, hack squats, and more, along with an array of guidelines for how to perform, program, and progress them ($48 value)
- Advanced Kettlebell Domination Vol. 1: Single Kettlebell Edition– once you’ve conquered the Big 10 kettlebell moves, it’s time to ante up and soar to new heights of old school iron power with windmills, bent presses, push presses, and jerks. Learn the fastest, simplest, and most potent progressions for each and watch as your strength and muscularity soar ($43 value)
- Advanced Kettlebell Domination Vol. 2: Double Kettlebell Edition – the pinnacle of old school kettlebell strength! Learn how to double up on push presses, jerks, and windmills to radically boost your physical might, raw muscularity, and no-holds-barred strength ($43 value)
- Bottom’s Up! ($49 value) – My definitive guide to mastering one of the most unique and undertrained elements of the kettlebell world: bottom’s up kettlebell lifts. Learn how to launch your strength through the stratosphere and beyond, and turn your smaller kettlebells into turbo boosters to magnify and amplify your presses, squats, cleans, snatches, and more.