In the 63rd issue of my monthly Inner Circle – Life-Long Strong – you will discover:
- Why training as a young’n often bears little resemblance to training as you age – and how to bridge the gap between where you are currently and your lofty goals (the S.M.A.R.T. way)
- The 3×3 method of forging ‘bulletproof’ life-long strength, resilience, and all-around physical fortitude – while also laying the foundation for major PRs in your favorite kettlebell & bodyweight drills
- Why you may actually have MORE to gain through intelligent, focused training now that you’re older than when you were a testosterone-soaked wild child
- #1 bodypart that old school strongmen trained to train, gain, and maintain their monstrous upper body strength while security their health and longevity at the same time
- Forget swings and squats – as fantastic as these exercises are, there is a critical gap they cannot fill for real-world strength and athleticism (and which drills CAN fill that gap instead)
- The tried-and-true habits of the life-long healthy and strong
- Much, much more
Plus, for a limited time I’m also tossing in a few big, bodacious bonuses:
- Secrets of Strongevity Webinar – a 1-hour recording of the presentation I gave last year on building “strongevity” at any age (the perfect companion to this whopping 70+ page manual!) ($28 value)
- Hebrew Hammer Rules Vol. 1 – a secret 10-video set of ancient and modern axioms, maxims, and principles to infuse ALL of your training with for faster, more solid, and more predictable results ($19 value)
- Hebrew Hammer Rules Vol. 2 – a 10-video series where I dive into even more principles, practices, axioms, and maxims that will ratchet up your strength, power, and performance when applied to your workouts ($19 value)
And most importantly of all: 100% of all proceeds for this issue this month will go to charities and causes that my mother loved, including as the Town and Country Humane Society and Foodbank of the Heartland here in Omaha, as well as one of my choosing.
There are no reviews yet.