Boost your pullup power – Bulletproof your shoulders – Forge a vice grip
Hanguary Challenge 2.0!
A few years back, the fitness industry got suddenly and inexplicably hooked on all things primal.
Primal eating. Primal living. Primal movement.
One primal movement they surprisingly DIDN’T spend much time on was arguably the most primal movement of all: hanging.
An odd turn of events, given that hanging is so indelibly linked to our existence that it quite literally coded into your DNA.
Your shoulders are literally made to brachiate (that is, move through trees using nothing but the power of our arms). Your hands have opposable thumbs that help you to grasp and hold. Perhaps most telling is that you are born with a reflex known as the palmar grasp reflex that gives babies an iron grip even as newborns – believed to be a vestige from our nomadic days when babies would have to hold onto tightly to their mothers as clans moved from place to place in search of shelter.
In other words, in order to be real-world strong, you have to be able to hang.
Yet very few people hang any longer than it takes for them to do a few pullups.
And what a shame, too, since hanging – done the way I show you in Hanguary – will do more for your upper body strength, resilience, stamina, mobility, and more – than a dozen different woo-woo drills could ever HOPE to do.
Best of all, you don’t have to put your current workouts to the side to start reaping the benefits.
If you have between 1-5 minutes per day, you can start reaping major rewards and radically redefine your raw upper body strength and brute power in short order.
My latest 28-day challenge Hanguary will show you how.
In this challenge you will learn:
- How to use 4 major categories of hanging to build a powerful, resilient upper back – for greater pullup strength, improved posture, and a more athletic physique
- Forge an old-school vice grip – so you can ‘push the crazy button’ on your favorite upper body strength moves by tapping into the power literally resting in the palm of your hands, which hold your nervous system’s biggest collection of nerve endings
- Why grip strength is not only one of the best (and FASEST) ways to radically boost your upper body strength, but is also the #1 way to potentially ward off the Grim Reaper
- Can’t do full hangs? No problem – these two tips will let you easily (and effectively) build up to full hanging in short order
- Soothe and smooth your stubborn and stuck shoulders ‘the old fashioned way’ – and pave the path toward greater overhead pressing strength (with less discomfort)
- The #1 hanging variation you should NOT do if you are hypermobile
- Raw beginner? Check out how to use this 1 household item to make hanging accessible to even the most ‘wet behind the ears’ beginner able to hang in just seconds.
- 3 rarely seen drills given the thumbs up for low-back health by “The Russian Arnold Schwarzenegger” – a man who miraculously rehabbed his broken back after a 42-foot fall and later went on to show others how to do the same.
- 1 of bodybuilding legend Frank Zane’s favorite hanging ab drills – one that is remarkably easy to learn, yet ruthlessly effective for carving out a granite midsection.
- A step-by-step progressive program to crank up your skill & strength – quickly, simply, & effectively
- My favorite complementary drills to make your hanging even more effective and speed up your progress
- Much, much more
And best of all, it’s designed to be done along with your current program – NOT as a separate and stand-alone program. All you need is something to hang from – like a door jamb pullup bar – and you’re off to the races.
Plus, since this is the triumphant return of the new and improved version of Hanguary after two-long years, I’m tossing in these valuable bonuses:
- The Advanced Basics Guide: Hanging Drills to Take Your Upper Body Brute Strength to the Next Level ($17 value)
- The 1-Arm Hanging Progression Guide: how to build your way toward the most magnificent feats of hanging strength – the one-arm hang – and do so with progressively more challenging movements that build up your muscles, condition your joints, and prepare you to achieve what not 1 in 100 people can do. ($19 value)
- Going Beyond: The Complete ‘Cheat Sheet’ for Plugging Your Hanging Into Your Current Workouts. Once Hanguary is over, you’re gonna wanna keep hanging in your routine to continue to gain and maintain your strength, stamina, and resilience. This guide will show you how ($18 value)
There are no reviews yet.