Kick Your Strength into High Gear – Crank Up Your Full-Body Athleticism – Bulletproof Your Knees and Ankles
By carving yourself a pair of Golden Calves!
When it comes to outward displays that your physique is capable of demonstrating raw, real-world strength, there are a few tell-tale physical signs that show any onlooker with a working pair of eyes that your physical prowess is raw, real, and NOT limited to the gym or your in-home courage corner:
- A bull neck
- Popeye forearms
- A set of glutes “like one of those rap guys’ girlfriends” (to quote the song Baby Got Back)
Yet despite how reliably these muscular ‘portents of power’ can predict whether someone’s physique is the real deal or “all show, no go”, one area of the body stands head and shoulders above all the rest in its ability to catapult your full-body power beyond the 10×10 area where you work out and boldly burst forth into the world around you…
Your calves are the muscles that are designed to help you literally spring into action at a moment’s notice – be it to escape danger, rush to the rescue, or simply smash old plateaus and erect brand-new PRs in your favorite kettlebell and calisthenics exercises.
And it doesn’t stop there.
A strong, well-developed set of calves can also help:
- Bulletproof your achy knees, brittle ankles, and delicate feet
- Mitigate the risk of lower body injury (including to the all-important Achilles Tendon)
- Improve your cardiovascular health by streamlining blood flow back toward the heart
And I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention this:
- Make your squats, kettlebell ballistics, loaded carries, and even upper body moves like presses far stronger by providing a rock-solid base of power
All major authorities on the topic of strength and athleticism agree on the importance of building a strong foundation – and nothing is more foundational than your ability to conquer the world around you while standing firm on your own two feet.
Yet when was the last time you gave them even a second thought?
If you’re like most and are frustrated with what seems to be an endless series of strength plateaus one right after the other, you might benefit from injecting some focused, no-nonsense calf work into your training.
My latest, greatest challenge Golden Calves is designed to help you do just that.
In this challenge you will learn:
- Why nearly all major authorities on strength and performance agree that calf strength is a must for real-world physical domination (page 4)
- The mission-critical role of sensationally strong calves in the performance of some of the world’s finest iron legends – including the man known as “the last great military presser” who could press 2X his bodyweight overhead! (page 5)
- How 2 old school ‘legends of the iron’ (one of whom also competed in the Olympics) used direct calf training to drive their lower body brute strength and raw power through the stratosphere (page 7)
- How you can potentially mitigate common lower body tweaks and setbacks brought on when life’s little surprises force you to suddenly jump into action (page 8)
- Begin paving the road to bulletproof knees (page 9)
- How two simple calisthenics movements – the calf raise and the tibialis raise – can radically and rapidly help you begin to chisel out a set of jealousy-inducing lower legs (page 12)
- Why most people NEVER make any real progress with calf raises – and why you must AVOID doing your calf raises the way you do every other exercise (page 13)
- Why your “Achilles Heel” in building stronger calves is all thanks to your shock-absorbing Achilles Tendon – and 1 head-slappingly simple tactic for bypassing its outsize influence to build a set of sensationally strong calves (page 13)
- The ‘Fab 5’ calf raise variations for freakishly strong and muscular lower legs – all with nothing more than a stair and your own fair flesh (pages 15-16)
- The hidden way to inject direct calf work into your current workouts WITHOUT adding a single extra minute to your training time – by using the ingenious and little-practiced concept of unused capacity (page 17)
- A never-before-seen video walking you through both proper calf raise technique AND two of my favorite lower-leg mobility and flexibility drills (page 17)
- A simple, no-BS, 28-day plan to craft a set of calves worthy of showing off at the beach or around the pool this summer (pages 19-22)
- Much, much more
Cost for this challenge is just $27, and you can get it here:
Plus, since this is the glorious and triumphant debut of this revolutionary challenge, between now and June 2nd I am tossing in these epic, can’t-get-anywhere-else bonuses:
- The Golden Calves Variety Guide – a jam-packed collection of hard-hitting, no BS calf raise and tibialis raise variations (including weighted variants and other innovative ways to keep building steel-cable calves) ($21 value)
- The Golden Calves Expansion Pack – A hard-hitting guide to advanced applications for continuing your calf-crafting journey – from tried-and-true methods of applying the variants you’ll learn in the Variety Guide to old school ways of ratcheting up the intensity even without adding weight or changing variants ($23 value)
- Harness Your Hidden Strength – My go-to resource for taking your full-body strength to the next level from the ground up by adding the “missing link” of dragging weight for rapid advances in both full-body strength and stamina as well as applied lower leg strength ($31 value)