Smash your plateaus – Topple your PRs – Forge a bold new path forward toward new and unbridled strength with…
Get Up Domination!
One of the movements that molded many a mighty man back in the rough-and-tumble days of the old-school strongmen was none other than the Turkish Get Up – a favorite of both the crowds – who delighted in seeing it performed – and the strongman performers themselves.
And modern science and experience has borne out its all-around epicness for building damage-resistant shoulders, a mighty upper back, and full-body strength and coordination for any occasion.
In my 21-day challenge, Get Up Domination, I’ll show you:
- Why the standard approach to learning the Turkish Get Up is a waste of time, frustrating for the learner, and just plain WRONG – and how to use a creative blend of simple programming tweaks and the Original Strength resets to radically shorten your learning curve and potentially hit more PRs as well!
- Why the old school strongmen believed the Turkish Get Up reigned supreme above all other weighted exercises
- How to train the Get Up to help potentially hit military press PRs in record time WITHOUT beating up your shoulders in the process
- My go-to sequence for dominating the Get Up in short order – and how I used it to help a 40-something busy father of 3 go from 16 kg Get Ups to 32 kg Get Ups in one month!
- The #1 “heretical” Get Up variation that most coaches “pooh-pooh” – and why it’s perfect for bulletproofing the shoulders, ironing out weaknesses, and setting the stage for heavier (and safer) Get Ups, presses, and snatches
- Top Original Strength reset that took one female coach from a 53 lb (24 kg) max get up to a whopping 80 lb (36 kg) Get Up in just 4 short weeks!
- One class of Original Strength resets stands head and shoulders above the rest for its ability to craft a crazy strong Get Up. Learn my favorite blend of these movements and speed ahead toward smoother, stronger, and heavier get ups in no time
- Much, much more
And to celebrate the triumphant re-release of this most epic of challenges, I’m tossing in a veritable treasure chest of bonus material, absolutely FREE:
- Turkish Get Up Crash Course – a short-but-sweet video tutorial on the fastest, simplest way to dominate the foundational Get Up Technique from an online workshop Aleks did in 2020 with kettlebell experts Pat Flynn and Somnath Sikdar ($29 value)
- TGU Variety Guide – a distilled list of the best (and toughest) TGU variations for “advanced basics” strength training – including a few “don’t try this at home” variations! ($17 value)
- The Terrific 20 – my unreleased, never-before-seen collection of 20 of my favorite TGU + Swing workouts (AND an additional 20 pullup + crawling workouts) specifically designed to help you smash my now-famous 8-week Kettlebell & Bodyweight Challenge ($30 value)
There are no reviews yet.