Unlock the hidden ‘Storehouses of Strength’ buried deep within you, eagerly waiting to be let loose to swiftly and soundly conquer the myriad strength feats that stand in your way. Take on the challenge of…
It’s been said that the best way to predict the future is to create it – and the best way to create a good future is to look back into what worked well in the past.
As far as guessing lotto numbers, you’re on your own there.
But when it comes to your workouts, the best way to leap forward into great new PRs is to look back at how your ancestors did it without all the fancy equipment and complicated programs.
In fact, quite often it is the simplest, most ‘unassuming’ movements that make the biggest and deepest impact on your strength and performance
(those who have recently done my Crawlidays and Hanguary challenges can tell you that!)
And in the mini-pantheon of must-do movements, few rank as highly as loaded carries.
The reason is simple. They…:
- work every muscle in your body
- pick up where crawling and the OS resets leave off and help improve the way you move, lift, and perform.
- make you an even more awesome person
- increase your traditional strength
So reliable is this method of strength training that one of the strongest Greek wrestlers ever, Milo of Crotona, relied heavily upon loaded carries to spirit him victoriously through 5 Olympic games.
Best of all, in just 10 minutes or less, you can be in, out, and stronger WITHOUT having to spend all day at the gym.
My 21-day Februcarry challenge will show you how.
In this challenge you will learn:
- How to kick the strength building mechanisms inside your body into high gear – for faster, more time-efficient workouts – WITHOUT having to spend all day at the gym to see some results.
- Roar past frustrating, long-standing plateaus and replace them with bold, exciting new PRs almost like clock work
- 3 of my favorite, go-to movements for dealing with uncomfortable shoulders and elbows
- Learn how to “steal strength” with rarely used (but ruthlessly effective) carrying variations…including those favored by everyone from coach to Olympians and special operators Dan John, and world-class NFL physical therapist Gray Cook
- Recapture the resilient back, shoulders, hips, legs, ankles, knees, and forearms you were made to have – all with the equipment you already won
- How to turn a few kettlebells into a war machine against flab and weakness
- The way to fortify your body with head-to-toe resilience that translates into much graeter strength in your favorite kettlebell + bodyweight moves
- Much, much more
Cost is just $31 – a steal of a deal considering the amount of gains this challenge might just help you snag in short, 10-minute workouts.
And because this is the “Grand Return” of this most magnificent of challenges, I’m tossing in a heaping helping of these awesome bonuses:
- Harness Your Hidden Strength – My go-to resource for taking your full-body strength to the next level by adding the “missing link” of dragging weight for rapid advances in top-to-bottom strength and stamina ($31 value)
- The Carry Variation Jackpot – a list of my favorite intermediate and advanced carrying variations – and how to plug them into your workouts ($21 value)
- Brief & Brutal Carrying Workouts – a heaping handful of my most hellish, dastardly carrying workouts with my favorite traditional kettlebell + bodyweight exercises to maximize your results ($19 value)
Your strength, stamina, raw power, and unstoppable physical confidence await you!