Cast off the chains that restrain your gains – Break the vicious cycle of frustration and failure in your workouts – Amp up your brute strength, raw power, and eye-catching muscularity with…
Day of the Deadlift!
Since the dawn of time, humans have had to spend their days moving – to survive, thrive, and conquer the neverending series of challenges life threw at them.
The result of this is that our bodies have developed built-in mechanisms to become what author and scholar Nassim Nicholas Taleb refers to as “Anti-Fragile” – that is, having the ability to actually become stronger, more powerful, and more resilient to the harsh physical realities of life, ensuring that we not only weather the proverbial storm, but come out on the other end victorious, dominating both the unforgiving physical world around us and the world of nagging self-doubt and second-guessing within us.
And probably the #1 way this mechanism manifests itself is with daily, full-body, real-world movements that carry over into dayum-near everything else that we do.
If you’ve ever done any of my popular challenges that tap deep into the heart of the most foundational of human movements, like Crawlidays or Februcarry, etc., you know exactly the kind of transformative power that these essential, largely untapped movements can have on your raw strength, brute power, and unbridled resilience.
But there is one movement that bridges the gap between the primordial “survival movements” like crawling, carrying, etc. and connects it with the modern obsession with taming the iron; one movement that can help you dominate and shape both the harsh realities of the outside world and that of the challenges thrown at you by your home’s very own Courage Corner.
That movement is the deadlift.
Often overlooked by kettlebell enthusiasts whose main focus goes quickly to swings, snatches, and more, the kettlebell deadlift – and particularly light-weight, high-rep deadlifts in general – has long been a secret weapon among an elite cadre of eye-poppingly strong individuals who have used it to build bulletproof backs, freakishly strong legs, powerful glutes, and unstoppable athleticism.
And while this secret may remain safely tucked away in the hardcore gyms and elite strength clubs around the world, I see no reason why you, my dear Hammer Head, should not be able to partake as well.
And thus Day of the Deadlift was born.
It’s my brand-new, 21-day challenge designed to show you how to turn the most overlooked and underappreciated kettlebell drill – the deadlift – and turn it into a power tool against weakness and a means of chiseling out bold new levels of unencumbered strength – for your swings, cleans, high pulls, snatches, squats, presses, and more.
All you’ll need is 1 kettlebell, 10 minutes a day, and some true grit and you’ll be well on your way to a physical transformation worthy of a Greek epic.
In this challenge you will learn:
- Why ballistic kettlebell drills alone can fail you – and why you need both fast AND slow movements to get freakishly strong (page 8)
- The Top 5 reasons why deadlifts are the ideal movement for the determined and ambitious kettlebell & bodyweight fanatic to transform themselves from ‘weak’ to ‘freak’ (page 7)
- The complicated history of the deadlift – and why time and experience have shown that simpler is better (pages 3-6)
- The “hidden and forbidden” secret of lightweight, high-rep deadlifts – and how it turned a generation of professional strength athletes into unstoppable forces of nature (page 9)
- The “5+2” technique checklist to apply to your deadlift to take you from ‘chump’ to ‘champ’ in as little as a few short minutes (pages 11-12)
- The Fab 5 kettlebell deadlift variations to crush weakness and forge epic strength in every nook, cranny, crevice, and corner of your Soft Machine
- An unbeatable, never-before-seen prep sequence designed to help you “get out of your own way” and start dominating your deadlifts immediately (pages 15-17)
- “how heavy should I go?” the answer may surprise you – and you can find it on page 18
- Much, much more.
And perhaps the coolest of all?
This challenge is designed to be done in conjunction with your current program – so no need to put your training on hold while you tap into the power of the kettlebell deadlift with Day of the Deadlift.
Cost is just $27.
Plus, to celebrate the triumphant maiden voyage of what I believe will become one of my most enduring challenges yet, I will be tossing in 3 big, bodacious bonuses as well
- Day of the Deadlift Expansion Pack – Once you’ve experienced the power of kettlebell deadlifts to transform your strength, how do you keep that ‘Gain Train’ coming? The expansion pack will show you what to do after the 21-day challenge to keep the gains coming for months and years to come ($26 value)
- 7 Deadly Lifts – Once you’ve thoroughly dominated the Fab 5 foundational kettlebell deadlifts, a whole new world of deadlift variations open to you – 7 to be exact – including several that have been used as rehab or prehab tricky backs, as well as “lost” variations that were favored by strongmen of yesteryear ($22 value)
- The Double Whammy Deadlift Guide – The final frontier in your kettlebell deadlift journey, showing you the little-known yet super-simple “tricks of the trade” of double kettlebell deadlifting to help you unblock and unlock a whole new world of strength in your favorite double kettlebell lifts – both grinds AND ballistics ($25 value)
However, come May 4th, I’m shuttling these incredible bonuses back into my ever-growing vault of precious materials like the Ark of the Covenant at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark – so don’t tarry long.
Questions? Drop me a line in my Facebook group, The Hebrew Hammer’s Hidden Hideaway.