Smash old PRs! Forge new strength! Carve a Greek-statue physique!
There’s an interview – sort of an old one, from maybe 2015 or so – that I was reading recently with Ido Portal.
If you’ve never heard of him, Ido is the movement trainer of none other than UFC bad boy and former lightweight AND welterweight champ Conor McGregor.
When asked by Men’s Journal “What should we do to get stronger” he replied:
“Gymnastics rings are the best tool out there for upper body strength development. It requires some education, but my mother, at 64, trains on the gymnastics rings.”
I thought this was especially cool, because that has been my experience as well: gymnastics rings just plain rock.
When I lived in Ido’s homeland of Israel, I used gymnastics rings to train just about everybody – from 15 year-old wiseacre kids looking to get in shape before the army to busy professionals seeking big gains in short workouts and even grandmas and grandpas looking to make their joints feel a bit better while making their bodies stronger and limber-er.
Whether your goal is to free up stuck joints, forge a more powerful body capable of all sorts of higher-level calisthenics and kettlebell strength feats, craft bigger muscles (like former Mr. Olympia Larry Scott, who used them to build a bodacious chest), rings have something for just about everyone.
That’s why I created my original Crash Course in Rings, and after two years I’ve learned so much I’ve decided to completely revamp the program and launch Crash Course in Rings 2.0.
In this program you’ll learn:
- Why gymnastics rings are “The Final Frontier” for forging eye-popping levels of strength in your Soft Machine – and how to use them even if you’re a relative novice
- The M.S.S. method for laying waste to weakness and clearing a bold and bodacious path toward new, unbridled levels of upper body power that can be used in your traditional calisthenics, kettlebell training, and more
- The German intellectual who developed gymnastics rings as a way of training to fight off Napoleon’s armies – and how he became ‘the Pavel of gymnastics rings’ in the process
- A 3-level approach to conquering the two main classes of upper body strength – SASS (straight-arm strength) and BAS (bent-arm strength)
- The Dynamic Duo of straight-arm work – L-sit and arched scap hang progressions – and how to use them to forge the foundation of upper body power that blasts through strength plateaus
- The ‘Core 4’ upper body bent-arm strength drills – pullups, dips, pushups, and rows – and 2 lower body ring drills that build surprisingly strong legs!
- my 3-step progression process for pullups and dips that allow you to work your way toward them even if you can’t yet do a single rep!
- The innovative Original Strength for Scapular Control routine – to help you unlock the power of your scapulae from the inside out
- #1 (almost) never-before-seen crawling variation dang-near GUARANTEED to give you unparalleled scapular control
- An innovative scap drill you can do with your kitchen sink (which one said helped him unlock his pullup power to the tune of finding he could do 15 pullups!)
- The dead-simple ring drill invented by a former gymnast to unlock your shoulders, scapulae, chest, biceps, and more for a resilient upper body
- The WRONG way to use rings for pushups, dips, and L-sits (and 1 simple tweak to fix this most common mistake)
- The ‘Big 3’ vectors for modifying your pushups and rows – to take them from ‘basic’ to downright brutal for carving unyielding upper body strength
- A fully-loaded 6-week program that is easily individualizable to your needs
- How to pair OS resets with ring drills for faster, harder-hitting strength results
- My #1 ‘heretical’ way of training straight-arm drills to give you even MORE strength in the same amount of time
- Much, much more
Cost is just $66 – a steal of a deal considering that this is one of the most jam-packed, innovative, and in-depth programs I’ve ever offered.
- The Advanced Basics Rings Guide: a brief-yet-in-depth guide on how to apply the principles of rings training to ‘advanced basic’ progressions that will chisel out head-turning levels of strength, muscle, and raw physical ability ($24 value)
- Going Beyond: Some of my favorite rings drills that DIDN’T make the c ut into the prog ram, but are every bit as powerful and profound for packing strength into every nook, cranny, crevice, and corner of your Soft Machine ($26 value)
- The Kettlebell & Rings Integration Guide: my go-to guide for how to integrate your rings training into your kettlebell (and calisthenics) training – as well as examples of how I’ve used them with my own students to help them crush weakness and forge epic strength ($18 value)
- Tamers of the Lost Arc! My first-ever crash-course guide to using gymnastics rings to unlock the secrets of ballistic kettlebell strength by learning my never-before-seen specialized ring drills I use to teach my high-paying private students how to radically increase their domination of the kettlebell ballistics faster, easier, and simpler than you ever thought possible ($29 value)
Uncover hidden levels of strength hidden within you that you never even knew you had!
There are no reviews yet.