“Success leaves clues.”
- Tony Robbins
I’m not a huge Tony Robbins fan, but there’s no denying it: every once in a while he belches out a gem-like truisim, and this is one of them.
For best results, don’t re-invent the wheel. Look at how others succeeded.
And when it comes to moving the body, believe me: whatever you want to achieve has already been done – and probably by someone less intelligent, with less time, and less equipment. Hell, maybe they were even ugly, too. Some people really get piled on!
Fortunately, you’re not in that situation. However, there’s probably still one situation you DO find yourself in:
“I’ve been stuck at the same number of pullups/pushups/pistol progression for ages and I just can’t seem to move forward. Maybe I’m just not cut out for calisthenics”
“I’ve been trying for ages, but I still can’t even do a single one-arm pushup”
“I’d love to take my bodyweight training to the next level but have no idea where to even start”
If any of this sounds like you, trust me: you are not alone. When I got started with bodyweight training, good information was few and far between, and most of the success I had with myself – and later my students – came purely through trial, error, experimentation, and research.
Fortunately, I’ve learned a lot in the last 9 years, and I’ve worked with loads of people just like you: people with some ‘mileage’ on their Soft Machine, with minimal time to train, and with big ambitions for their strength and personal development in spite of it all.
And because calisthenics training programs for REAL people are still few and far between, I decided to put together what ended up becoming my most popular course ever: The Bodyweight Mastery Course.
After years of gathering new information, case studies, personal experience, and teaching workshops all over planet earth, I put together the best, most proven powerful information into a one-stop shop for calisthenics power.
It is far and away my most popular course ever – and it just even better!
For the first time ever, I’m including a coaching group alongside the classic course and its 2-phase program to help you learn not just the nuts and bolts of mastering your bodyweight, but to do so among like-minded peers from around the world who want to encourage you, cheer you on, and offer the support that you may not get from your family and friends.
In this course you will learn:
- The principles, practices, and keystone concepts that make for successful bodyweight training – regardless of your age or experience level
- How to go from raw and wriggling beginner to certifiable badazz in calisthenics the faster, easier, and simpler way – by cutting out all the ‘fluff’ and focusing solely on the exercises and progressions that deliver the biggest, most bodacious results
- The ‘zero-to-hero’ path toward greatness in each of the 6 major calisthenics strength movements:
- Gymnastics-style pullups
- One-arm pushups
- Pistol squats
- Hanging leg raises
- Back bridges
- Handstand pushups
- A little known but highly potent 3-step sequence used by the world’s most fearsome martial artists to ratchet up their bone-crushing striking power since time immemorial, and how to co-opt it to your calisthenics practice, so you can bust open your hidden strength reserves in a matter of minutes…
…and turn each and every bodyweight exercise and progression into a power tool to blast through your previous plateaus!
- Much, much more
You’ll also get
- A worksheet with each movement to track your starting point and progress every step of the way (as well as pointers on how to structure your training for maximum impact based on your current level of strength and fitness)
- Full-color photos and detailed descriptions to lead you by the hand from where you are right now to your ultimate calisthenics goals
- Trouble-shooting guides and helpful pointers to avoid common mistakes
- Over 2 ½ hours of in-depth video footage walking you through every one of the prerequisites and progressions for all of the Big 6 calisthenics strength movements
The cost to attend one of my Bodyweight Mastery workshops is upwards of $250 USD – a very fair price given the amount of detail we go into (and the number of PRs many people hit by the end of the course).
However, because I’m celebrating the triumphant re-release of the online course AND the maiden voyage of the 7-week coaching program to accompanying it, for a limited time only I am opening up registration for the course for just $96.
Plus, if you register early, you’ll also get these epic bonuses:
- Going Beyond: The Video Crash Course in Muscle Ups, Dragon Flags, and Clutch Flags (a $22 value)
- Advanced Basics: a guide to the best, most effective variations of the foundational calisthenics moves to build raw strength and power at every angle for greater (and faster) domination of the Big 6 calisthenics strength exercises (a $19 value)
- Top Secret Tactics of Calisthenics Strength Programming: A complete and concise guide to the best, most effective tactics for breaking through even the most stubborn of calisthenics strength plateaus ($26 value)
- Specialized Variety: The most dastardly, bastardly variations on all the top calisthenics exercises – for greater power, strength, and might that LASTS ($29 value)
- The Free-Standing Handstand Quick Start Guide – a 30-minute video to walk you through all the major steps of attaining your first LEGIT free-standing handstand ($28 value)
- Bodyweight Mastery Q + A – the never-before-seen recording of a live Q & A session I did for the Aussie participants of my Bodyweight Mastery workshop earlier this year ($31 value)
Also, I’ll tell you this up front: this course + the 6-week program is a lot of work.
The “magic” of it all is how effective it is – NOT how ‘easy’ it is (because believe me – it ain’t easy!)
If you’re looking for quick fixes, “hacks”, shortcuts, or just something to fiddle around with, this is not the program for you.
If, however, you’re invested in yourself, your strength, and cultivating your raw, physical might, then this course will take you the distance.