The 300 Bodyweight Protocol
It’s no exaggeration to say that calisthenics training – and particularly high-volume calisthenics training – is one of the most potent, largely untapped sources of quasi-superhuman strength around. Strength athletes of all stripes as well as hard men and women throughout history have all relied on it to help assist them in building eye-popping levels of usable, real-world brute power.
And yet how many folks today actually utilize high-volume bodyweight work *correctly*? I would bet not 1 in 100 do.
Most people who do high-volume calisthenics work leave probably 90% of their gains on the table with a haphazard approach, rushing through their reps as though they’re a chore, treating their technique as though it’s barely an afterthought, and focusing more on gutting out as many reps as they can WITHOUT focusing on the quality – hoping that the mere quantity will prove sufficient.
If you’ve ever taken this approach, you don’t need me to tell you that this only leads to long-term disappointment with little to show for your mountain of effort.
If you love high volume cals but are tired of hustling mindlessly like a hamster in a wheel, this will be the most exciting thing you read all day!
My 300 Bodyweight Protcol is designed to give you both what you want – the deep-in-the-sinews strength and resilient that you can pull out of your back pocket on a moment’s notice to shock and impress your family, friends, and stupefied onlookers.
This 6-week, 6-day-per-week, 300 reps-per-day program will challenge you both physically AND mentally in a way you’ve never been challenged before.
Your muscles will throb. Your heart and lungs will pound. Your brain will beg you to quit.
But if you stick with it, you will advance in your physical development and mental toughness in a way you never thought possible.
You’ll cast off the mental shackles that have kept your body chained to your perceived limitations instead of advancing boldly forward.
You’ll smash through the strength plateaus you thought were set in stone – like a Viking horde tearing through the defenses of its enemies.
And best of all, you’ll lay the foundation for a brutishly strong, uncompromisingly powerful body that drops jaws, exudes confidence and competence, and garners respect and admiration – not only at what it looks like, but also by what it can do.
In this challenge you will learn:
- Why ‘low reps only’ has failed you – and why a short season of intense, high-rep training is just what your body is begging for to get back on the fast track to your goals
- The ‘2×3’ weekly cycle to crush weakness without crushing your body
- 6 bodyweight-only movement patterns to push and pull your way to new heights of strength success – and how to scale the exercises to your ability level so you can forge boldly ahead
- #1 lower body calisthenics exercise that (almost) no one does – and how it will transform your body from head to toe (hint: it’s NOT squats!)
- 2 different ‘set and rep’ schemes – and why they hold the keys to your fast and furious physical advancement
- Build up to more powerful pullups (or your very first one!) with the top 2 upper body pulling movements – so you can forge a confident, powerful posture and a resilient back in the process
- Build a punch-proof six pack with 3 of the best no-equipment ab exercises AND 3 of the most powerful oblique drills around
- How to use mobility and flexibility drills to recover faster AND unleash your body to perform better with your favorite kettlebell and bodyweight exercises
- Much, much more.
Cost for this 6-week program is $67, BUT!
To celebrate its re-release, I’m offering a ‘second maiden voyage’ price of just $46 for a very limited time only.
Plus, because this is the grand re-opening of one of my most enduring programs yet, I’m throwing in a bountiful bevvy of badazz bonuses:
- The 300 Bodyweight & Kettlebell Protocol – the official guide to doing this challenge with bodyweight and kettlebells together (a $67 value)
- The Bodyweight Bulletproof Shoulders Guide – a collection of my favorite bodyweight exercises and drills to build borderline bulletproof shoulders – a must for any serious calisthenics enthusiast (a $22 value)
- Calisthenics for Killer Strength – a handy guide to some of my “trade secrets” for using calisthenics training to help my students blast past their strength plateaus, including rarely seen but highly effective tactics from the world of bodybuilding, powerlifting, and beyond (a $21 value)
- Ultimate Upper Body Calisthenics Compendium – a distilled and refined collection of my favorite and most potent upper body calisthenics moves for strength domination – including tips on how to train calisthenics to smash your favorite upper body kettlebell lifts (a $24 value)
If you’re ready to throw off the yoke around your neck and cast of the chains that have for so long bound you in place, take charge and join the challenge!
This challenge is NOT for the faint of heart. It is unrelenting, uncompromising, and unmistakably brutal. Keep in mind, you will be doing 300 reps PER DAY divided between 3 different demanding movement patterns, 6 days per week, for 6 whole weeks.
For the next 6 weeks, gone will be the luxurious days of 5 rep sets with 3-5 minutes of casual rest between sets as you post half-sweaty selfies on Instagram with weenie-ish fitness motivation hashtags.
This protocol is only for those who are willing to work hard, work often, and crush all that stands in their way. If that ain’t you, this challenge ain’t FOR you.
But if you’re ready to make a radical change in your strength, stamina, mental fortitude, and physical toughness, then the 300 Bodyweight Protocol awaits you!