Attention: Any Man or Woman Who Wants to Get Seriously Strong, Training at Home, with Nothing More Than a Pair of Kettlebells and Your Bodyweight…
“Here’s How a Former “Serially Scrawny” Father of 2 Stumbled Upon a Programming SECRET from The World of Powerlifting…
….and Revolutionized his Kettlebell and Bodyweight Strength in a Matter of Months (Simultaneously Improving His Strength, Size and Conditioning, Faster Than Ever Before)”
From the Desk of Aleks Salkin, aka “The Hebrew Hammer”
Listen. In my line of work, I’ve had the pleasure of being able to talk to a wide array of experts, enthusiasts, and athletes alike…
I’ve shared the lunch table with Pavel Tsatsouline, father of the Modern Kettlebell Movement…
…hung out with Dan John, Strength Coach to NFL champs, Navy SEALs, and Olympians…
…exchanged emails and insights with Jiu Jitsu Champ, world renowned exercise expert – and Guest on the Joe Rogan Podcast – Steve Maxwell…
…and, I’ve even “shared the stage,” and co-instructed numerous workshops with the great Tim Anderson, founder and creator of the world’s most Revolutionary Movement System: Original Strength.
These experiences and countless others have shaped the Trainer and Coach I’ve become.
Yet, out of all of the stories I’ve got from learning from these guys (and many more), few have dragged me to the edge of my seat and made me lean forward in rapt attention quite like the one you’re gonna hear now…
And, Maybe Strangest of All…
…it’s not from some “big name” in the Fitness Industry, or a guy who’s name sits atop the glossy cover of a New York Times bestseller.
In fact, it’s from a guy you’ve probably never heard of; a guy named Adam Armstrong.
You see, Adam is a busy father of 2, runs his own business (that’s really not related to Fitness in any way), and works his tail off from dawn ‘til dusk to provide for his family.
Like you and me, he’s quite the “Health Nut”…
…always making it a point to eat healthy, train smart and prioritize sleep (in fact, probably more so than most, because he has had a history of digestive issues, dating back to childhood, that require him to be extra careful with both his eating and his training).
Hands Down The Best Conversations About Training That I’ve Ever Had…
I’ve talked training with Adam more than probably anyone else…
…theory, methods of the Old School Masters, Kettlebells, Bodyweight, Barbell Training, what works, what doesn’t. You name it, we’ve probably spent hours discussing it.
Anyhow, one day – on one of our Marathon Phone Calls where we discuss Strength Training – we got talking about the various Training Protocols we’ve used – the results we got, PRs we had hit, and the frustrations we’d experienced along the way.
One of the frustrations Adam mentioned was how he could never seem to be able to get beyond 3 reps per set with a pair of 28 kg (62 lb) kettlebells. His goal was to Press two 32s for triples (at about 75kg bodyweight), but no matter how strictly he followed the protocol…
Those 32kg Bells Sat Stuck on His Chest Like The Weight of The World!
Perhaps the most frustrating thing is that he’d been following a popular program by one of the best kettlebell coaches out there – a guy we both know and respect a lot – and despite other people’s rave reviews, the “Cookie Cutter” approach just didn’t seem to be working for him anymore.
NOT making progress didn’t sound much like the Adam I knew, so naturally I asked what program he did to finally break the cycle, and make progress – eventually pressing the 36kg Kettlebells with no issue (remember: when following popular kettlebell training programs he couldn’t even OWN the 32’s!)
“Well, it wasn’t a program,” he responded, “it was a style of programming that got me there. And, it got me there FAST. In just a couple months.”
This is Where I “leaned in” with Rapt Attention…
The style, he told me, is called Conjugate Programming, and it’s an unusual – yet highly effective – Eastern European style of programming, improved and then made famous in the West by Louie Simmons…
…the visionary leader of the legendary Westside Barbell Club.
Now, if you’ve never heard of Westside Barbell, you’re not alone…
It’s a private, invitation-only Hardcore Gym in Columbus, Ohio. And far from being just an overpriced health club, their methodology has produced lifters who have broken over 140 world records, won Olympic gold medals, and achieved heavyweight world championships.
After listening intently to Adam tell me about Westside and Conjugate Programming, I said:
“Adam, that’s Cool, but Westside is a Barbell Gym, Right? What Does that Have to Do with Your Kettlebell and Bodyweight PRs?”
His answer was short, yet it stopped me dead-in-my-tracks:
What drove him to topple all of his previously insurmountable plateaus and carve exciting new PRs in their place – despite having a full-time job, a wife, kids, a mortgage, a successful business, health issues, and paltry little training time?
Adam explained that:
- It was NOT by packing on a bunch of unhealthy weight…
- It was NOT by reverting to barbell only training and then eking out heavier kettlebell lifts with terrible form as you so often see on the internet…
- It sure wasn’t by Magic!
What Made All The Difference Was…
The Training Principles!
Training Principles that were, in many ways, totally different from what most Experts in the Kettlebell and Bodyweight Community are preaching.
Unlike most Western programming methods, Conjugate seeks to develop your strength as completely as possible, by combining the 3 undisputed elements of getting stronger (as detailed in the best textbooks ever written on Sports Training, including Supertraining and The Science and Practice of Strength Training):
- The Max Effort Method (going as heavy as you possibly can, with excellent techniques – THE best way to build absolute strength)
- The Dynamic Effort Method (using submaximal weights, in the region of 60-70% of your 1RM, lifted as FAST as possible. This builds speed, which is a huge part of strength, because Force = Mass x Acceleration)
- The Repetition Method (using higher reps to build muscle – important because a bigger muscle has the potential to be a STRONGER muscle. For proof, just ask yourself who lifts the most… heavyweight or lightweight Powerlifters, Strongmen and Olympic Weightlifters?)
This Conjugate style of training – using all 3 methods of strength training (Max Effort, Dynamic Effort and Repetition Method) is in stark contrast to most Western Training Programs, which usually only use one or two of the methods at once (leaving A TON of gains on the table).
So How Does it Work?
Well, Adam told me conjugate makes use of the major exercises you already know and love –
military presses, squats, pulls, etc.
However, once you’ve finished your “main course” (Max Effort or Speed Work depending on the day) with these movements, you “wash it down” with assistance movements (using the Repetition Method) – exercises that help support your main strength moves without grinding your joints and muscles to a pulp in the process.
Not only do the assistance exercises lead to greater gains in the big moves (presses, pullups, squats, etc), they also help protect you against the all-too-common overuse injuries that seem to plague older recreational lifters.
Having worked with countless “real people” (i.e. not super stud athletes) in the 9 years I’ve been training people, I know all too well the ravages of overuse injuries, strength and muscle imbalances, and the general feeling of decrepitude brought on by many of the most popular forms of exercise – be it yoga, biking, running, and yes, even Kettlebell and Bodyweight training.
So to hear Adam’s triumph over his long-term strength plateaus simply by adopting one of the most “Battle-Tested” systems of Strength Training – not to mention without having to sacrifice his health, family life, or time working on his business – I had to ask:
“What if We Put Together a Double Kettlebell and Bodyweight Training Program to Show Other Guys (and Gals) Exactly How to Use the Conjugate Method to Get Results Like You’ve Gotten?”
He was hesitant at first, insisting that the average kettlebell and bodyweight enthusiast is interested in just staying active, maybe losing a little flab, and getting a bit of a sweat – NOT doing hard-as-nails workouts to build unreal levels of strength.
“You don’t know my followers! They’re anything but average!”
This went on for a few weeks…
Adam and I would chat, mostly about training, and at some point in the conversation – I’d try and get him to write a program that anyone can use to blow up their Kettlebell and Bodyweight lifts.
However, Adam proved to be not only as Strong as a Bull… but also as STUBBORN as a MULE…
Giving me reason after reason as to why he wouldn’t do it.
Eventually, I got him to say “YES” – by asking him if he thought it was fair to keep these training SECRETS to himself… a question which he had to answer “NO” to (because, honestly, he’s a guy who cares about other people).
A Few Months Later…
The Kettlebell and Bodyweight SUPER 6 program was born.
Built around the immortal principles of strength using the legendary Conjugate System of training, this 6-week program is dedicated to helping you topple your previous PRs while erecting brand new ones – all without making training a part-time job and without sacrificing your health in the process (and without going to the gym, if you prefer to train at home).
In fact, this program will make you feel more RESILIENT and BULLETPROOF than ever!
In this Powerful 6-Week Program you’ll Discover:
- Why “slow and steady only” strength training has failed you – and why explosive strength efforts in grinding movements like presses, squats, and more leads to faster, more reliable strength gains (especially for the over 40 crowd)
- Why not having access to a Fully-Stocked gym is no problem – in fact, it’s perfect (because you’re going to learn exactly how to build next-level strength with just a few pairs of Kettlebells, a set of Gymnastics Rings, and a few sets of exercise Bands (heck, you can run this program AT HOME if you want. No problem)
- How to take advantage of one of the most misunderstood yet potent tools in the world of strength training – the upper body/lower body training split (use it to Maximize your Strength Gains while Minimizing Fatigue)
- What to do if you have “Tricky Knees” – try this often-sneered-at bodybuilding(!) staple to Bulletproof your Knees, while you simultaneously beef up your heavy squat (no machinery required: just a Rubber Band and a standard kitchen chair)
- The #1 thing 98% of trainers get wrong regarding variety in programming – and how to use this SECRET to reliably spike your strength levels through-the-roof with each passing week
- A counter-intuitive way to use specially-designed conditioning workouts that practically force your body to hand over fresh new strength gains week after week – instead of the typical conditioning workouts that just tend to make you pant like a dog, leaving you tired and sore afterwards
- “The athlete’s kettlebell swing” – the #1 advanced-basic kettlebell swing variation that adds prodigious poundage to your squat and extra inches to your vertical leap… without going heavy! Priceless
- A bodyweight-only leg drill that powerlifters swear by, for both Knee Health AND uncompromising Leg Strength
- 2 Original Strength resets that bulletproof the midsection and hips, while clearing the way for piston-like leg strength
- Kettlebell King Pavel’s LEAST favorite kettlebell exercise for the legs – and why you should be using it to give your main leg work a big boost
- The long-forgotten barbell exercise that legendary American Olympic lifter Paul Anderson used to build up to a whopping 1,200 lb squat – and how you can craft a hellish set of hamstrings by modifying it and doing it with a simple jump stretch band
- How to turn a $10 Ab Training Device, you can find in any sports store, into an implement of “core torture” to significantly boost your Swing and Front Squat Strength – guaranteed
- “The Granddaddy of the Grinds” – and why one retired Master kettlebell instructor puts double kettlebell front squats at the top of the list for building unyielding, full-body brute strength (even above swings, presses, and other highly vaunted kettlebell drills)
- The #1 Original Strength reset for packing on real-world leg strength and cyborg-level work capacity – WITHOUT draining you of your days productive energies
- The Top “dangerous” core exercise for molding a hellish set of obliques – and a favorite of 83 year- old bodybuilding phenom Clarence Bass
- How to use a heavy rubber band to turn Push Ups into a power tool for explosive upper body speed strength
- How to Forge a set of horseshoe triceps while ridding yourself of your achy “old man elbows” with powerlifting luminary Louie Simmons’s favorite banded exercise
- Why you’re struggling with your military press… and how one simple modification – favored by the world’s leading spine biomechanist Dr. Stuart McGill – will help you solidify your pressing groove, pack strength into every corner of your upper body, and forge a Vice-Like Grip in the process
- 2 simple Kettlebell Rowing Variations that will slap some quality beef onto your upper back, improve your strength for pull ups and presses, and turn your ‘question mark’ posture into an exclamation point!
- How to “CHEAT” your way to a heavier military press in short order – with a classic barbell movement modified for a single kettlebell
- How to build sleeve-busting biceps with this “no weight” bicep curl variation sure to spike your Pullup and Row Strength, while also packing-on some quality muscle
And so much more.
Are You Ready to Blast Through Your Strength Plateaus and Take Your Strength, Muscle and Conditioning to a Whole New Level?
The Kettlebell and Bodyweight SUPER 6 training program – based solely around the tried, tested, and proven Conjugate System – is the first of its kind, and we strongly believe it will blaze a new trail in the growing world of At-Home Strength and Fitness Training.
Under normal circumstances, to hire me to write out such a detailed, fully-periodized and personalized program would cost you upward of $997 for a 3-month minimum commitment – a perfectly fair price, and one that students of mine around the world have been happy to pay.
And, let’s not even talk about what Adam would charge… full disclosure: the guy stopped working 1-on-1 with clients in his business YEARS ago, because it was taking up too much of his time (and he was, at the time, charging $497 for a 50 minute phone consultation!)
However, since this is the inaugural run of this unique program, we are looking for beta testers who are willing to follow the program to a T, keep a good record of their training, and report back regularly with their feedback for use in future iterations and updates to this program.
>> Are you game to give it a try?
Here are 7 questions to ask yourself before you commit:
- Am I healthy enough to be able to squat, press, row, and do other essential movements, including various assistance drills (in other words, you are NOT currently dealing with an injury, nor have you been advised by a medical professional to avoid strength training for now)?
- Have I got long-term goals and aspirations left to achieve, and at least 6 weeks to make some bold progress in their direction?
- Am I willing to actually put in the work, do the program as written, trust the process, and take my recovery every bit as seriously as my strength training?
- Am I really, truly SERIOUS about my kettlebell and bodyweight strength goals – and NOT “just thinking about it” or “need some time to think about it”?
- Can I commit to 5 days a week of laser-focused, no BS workouts that demand my rapt attention – even during the rest periods – to ensure that I’m getting the absolute most out of every moment? (Workouts will last 20-60 minutes)
- Do I have what it takes to stay the course, stick to the program, and see the plan through to the end – or am I easily distracted by the next “bright and shiny object”?
- Am I tired of eking by with minimal (if any) gains as I get older, resigning myself instead to sitting on the sidelines of my kids’ lives while they stay physically active and I just “train not to be decrepit” instead of training to show my kids that their old man/mom is still the benchmark to surpass in the family?
If you answered ‘No’ to even one of these, this is NOT the program for you.
Trust me when I say, though conjugate workouts are daunting, they’re doable – but in order for the program to work its magic, you have to DO it!
There’s no shame in saying this program is not for you…
We’d MUCH rather you find a program you can stick with from start to finish and build up your “list of wins” to give you the morale boost you need to tackle the next big thing. The last thing we want is for you to do a program that you’re not ready for yet – physically or mentally.
It’s okay not to be ready.
If, however, you said “YES” to all 7 questions, then prepare to revolutionize your strength, stamina, and all-around resilience in just 6 short weeks!
And unlike my or Adam’s regular fee of upward of $497 to $997 to work with us, for the beta test of this first-of-its-kind kettlebell and bodyweight program, we’re making it available for only $67.
This price will only be this low for the beta-testing round; after we have the feedback, input, and details from our beta testers that’s needed to smooth out any kinks and tighten any tweaks, we intend to raise it significantly.
What’s more, because this is the “maiden voyage” of this course, we are throwing in these epic bonuses:
- The Kettlebell & Bodyweight SUPER 6 Expansion Pack: How to run it for another 6 weeks – and build even MORE strength – without moving up to heavier weights
- Video tutorials for every major movement – including some “methods of the masters” Aleks has picked up directly from some of the world’s top kettlebell instructors in one-on-one or group workshop settings.
- The Kettlebell & Bodyweight SUPER 6 Modification guide: how to modify the workouts the SMART way to adapt to the equipment you have if you are currently limited (example: don’t have pairs of the same size of kettlebell? This can actually be a huge advantage once you learn how to harness the power of uneven double kettlebell drills)
- Bottom’s Up! My insiders guide to dominating bottom’s-up kettlebell drills for greater upper body and grip strength, shoulder health, and happiness
But, here’s the thing:
The maiden voyage of the Kettlebell and Bodyweight SUPER 6 program only lasts between June 4th and June 14th. After that, it’s going offline to give me and Adam enough time to field questions, tweak the program, and enhance the material. And once it comes back, it will never be available at this low a price again.
You have my word on that.
To reserve your place, click here => https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=ZUXA66GLBU2KN
We look forward to helping you get not just strong, but Kettlebell and Bodyweight STRONG!
- Aleks Salkin and Adam Armstrong